ATWT: Casting News

• Members

http://p082.ezboard.com/fforbiddenfrm20.sh...picID=667.topic

From the Aug. 28 issue of Soap Opera Digest:

ATWT is casting “Nate,” described as a “25- to 30-year-old male, coming back from two years with Doctors Without Borders. This white knight is returning home to see his family and possibly to make amends with his ex. Charming and very good looking, he comes from a privileged background. Starts mid-September.” That sounds a lot like Chris, last played by Bailey Chase in 2005.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The audition script has him running into Emily in Paris (and yeah, given the stuff in the script, it's clearly Chris)....my guess is that that's the way they are going to reintroduce both characters to Oakdale, which means KMH should be back taping in mid September.

Since they seem to be leaning towards Aaron/Sofie....my guess is Chris may be making amends to Ali?

• Members

I'm glad too that they are going to bring back Chris. The son of Bob and Kim Hughes should be on the canvas. Let's face it; the focus of the show is going to be on the younger cast and about the only way we will see more of Kim and Bob is to have their son back. I hope they do a good job with the casting! Now Cole I could do without, but I think Chris should be on the canvas.

Archived