B&B - WTF!? casting news/rumour

• Members

Constantine sticking around?

"We'll have to see," says Executive Producer/Head Writer Bradley Bell. "We did a short-term contract, but he's enjoying working with us and we really

enjoy working with him. A surprise relationship is going to emerge for his character."

Except for the latter part I'm okay with this as long as the story is halfway interesting. I'M one of the few who don't hate Consies guts... LOL!

Now to the WTF-part:

As B&B is recycling the Thorne & Kimberly story from 2000 (with Donna if you're interested), sources say B&B is looking for a new Katie Logan...

May I ask WHY????

There are too many woman in LA already and the Logans are so boring/out of story already with the exception of Brooke now.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There needs to be more men on B&B! No more women, they don't even know what to dowith the ones they have! Why can't Felicia have a decent storyline or Donna?

And COnstantine, well, he has to go back to Broadway where he does a better job

• Members

The Logans wouldn't be so bad if Brad didn't have to rewrite their backstory altogether and actually MADE them interesting.

If a new Katie comes to town, she'll probably be all over breaking up Donna and Thorne and Brad will completely neglect the whole Rocco(or whatever the name of that model-guy was) thing which was one of the storylines from the beginning of the series.

And I've said it already, but Will DeVry is a miscast as Storm. He's a great actor(having experienced him at AMC), but he is all wrong for this part.

Another problem is that they are Brooke proppers. As if we don't have enough of that coming from Rick and Bridget.

• Members

Constantine's story is the only thing that doesn't work on the show. He doesn't have chemistry with Felicia or Phoebe, so why keep him around? Brad Bell has dumped so many interesting guys, but keeps this loser? I'd much rather see Felicia in a triangle with Clarke and CJ. Thats my fantasy! Lesli Kay is far too talented to be wasted on that creepy guy.

Instead of Katie, I'd like to see the return of Beth Logan for Eric and Massimo as played by Stuart Damon. In my dream world Harry would also be back for Phoebe and Nick. Unfortunately, none of this stuff will happen.

• Members

Nothing against your idea, buddy, but Stuart Damon as an Italian Tycoon? I’m the first that Joe Mascolo was dubious enough as the Italian Stallion but Stuart Damon? LOL!

I'm also HOPING for a CJ/Felicia story because their chemistry has been insane recently. Mick Cain could also easily work with Ashley Jones...

Maybe someone will knock sense into Brad Bell to make him realize what he has with CJ/Mick Cain

• Members

I think Stuart Damon has a similar look to Joe Mascolo, so it could work. None of that family looks alike. Speaking of, where the hell is Jackie? Thats another reason Massimo needs to return. I forgot Nick had a mother for a minute, lol.

As for Mick Cain, I don't think he'll ever have another story again. Brad Bell seems intent on the Marone's replacing the Spectra's although they could still use Clarke and CJ. It's sad that we only see CJ to prop newbies Rick, Phoebe and Constantine. Hasn't he paid his dues yet? I agree that Ashley Jones would also work with Cain.

• Members

As Stan from South Park says: Oh no, no no no!

CONSTIPATION NEEDS TO GO!!!! When I saw him and Felica kiss I first thought well at least she gets a storyline. But with CONSTIN-TRASH!!! It better be a dropped storyline. Brad Bell your good with those. Drop Constintine like you did Henry, Shane, Dante, Lorenzo Lamos, Mario Lopez, Thomas, Catlin, Samantha, Alley Mills :(, Betty White :(, Oscar, the list goes on....

And I join the league on no more women on B&B.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jul 23 2007, 01:16 AM)
I agree that Ashley Jones would also work with Cain.

Oh yes please!!! I was so pissed when Bell pulled the plug on CJ/Bridget. Not sure if Cain would work as well with Jones as he did with Finnigan but it's worth a shot.

Give the guy a contract, Bradley! :angry:

• Members

Katie Logan was always for me BY FAR the most interesting Logan.

But, aside from that, all the better the more Logans they bring in to balance the Forresters. Or to put it better, to make more balance on the show which has become the "Brooke & Ridge round & round they go" show.

Archived