AMC: Thrusday

• Members

Welcome to Thursday's Discussion of All My Children

Free-Thursday-Logo.jpg

newamclogo.jpg

Today on All My Children...

-J.R. announces his resignation from Chandler Enterprises which makes Adam feel rejected.

-Kendall has a sudden pain—in her abdomen

-Krystal and Tad talk about living together

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When the Fusion girls were being Cheerleaders, Yup! I noticed that Amanda B is writing agian. <_<

Common lets someone else better writer.

ETA:Agian no Ryan and no Zack so far! Talk about Balance!

• Members

I have to wonder if the writers are gonna break erica/jack up again, how convient for the tragedy to happen a day before they announce they aren't gonna get a divorce. Add to that Greens being the reason spike is deaf and you know jack is gonna get her out of that mess.

• Members

They might be together, but I agree, that divorce is going to go through. Don't for a second either, believe that AMC will marry them again. Soooo many times this is had been said to be Erica's last marriage. I don't really care if they're together, she's not as pod when she's not married, but I will enjoy the day that Jack is her ex-husband. ;)

• Members

It always seems when a new writer comes in the first thing they do is mess with erica's relationship.lol I won't be suprised if they do divorce them and put her with adam, they have had more scenes together than I have ever seen in my 13 years of watching.

Funny how none of the writers seem to believe that because 20 years and not one writer would marry them, it was obvious McT was forced to marry them in the first place probably by frons, because she did her best to destroy them.

• Members

I turned it off after the second act. I think Kendall needed to be just a little MORE bitter over Hova and some stupid hair dye. :rolleyes: I mean, saying that she wanted to get her hands on Hova and wring her neck over her hair color was just a little too tame and mature.

What the hell did REAL AMC viewers do to deserve four episodes of Mandy's oh-so-deep, mature, CLEVER dialog this month? It ain't like WE knocked up Kanelos. <_<

• Members

I'll say this much. Some may have hated the Boom-Chicka-Boom scene but I thought Alexa, Sabine and Alicia all made it bareable. The actresses were able to make the scene tolerable, realistic and enjoyable when in other cases it would have been irritating and stupid. They have a certaint charm and chemistry when they aren't screaming and yelling at one another. All three actresses have good friendship chemistry and it's something that will sadly not last past this week. Just when we were getting to civility.

Archived