AMC: Thrusday

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep. Beall is keeping the spirit of Megan alive.... funny how she was always rumoured to be on the side against her....

Sinclair, my danglers are well protected~! I know you too well to leave them unprotected.

But it is a demotion for Beall :lol: if it is the case. I am sure B&e are wanting to bring a friend or two in.

• Members

I like it. The actresses have good chemistry and overall the show is more pleasant when the girls are acting civil to one another. No one on this writing staff can write a good rivalry. I keep flashing back to last summer where Kendell, Babe, Danielle and Simone were all snarking at one another and the dialouge was horrendous. I prefer Fusion bonding rather then Fusion cat fights. Annie and Greenlee are bad enough as it is. We don't need Di, Babe, Amanda and Kendell at one another's throats.

• Members

I'm so up and down about Ava, I'm not sure if I like her or not. I love that she's bold, and Levin is wonderful in both roles, but I'm not crazy about Ava (for now)

I really felt for Greenlee yesterday, esp. after hearing Kendall and Babe with Spike on the phone and then listening to the radio about children

I'm glad Erica and Jack are officially getting back together soon and told Sean/Lily about it.

Archived