ANOTHER OLTL return

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

His sister is getting ready to lose her baby. I think it's good that the show remembered that Marcie has family. I hate her, but If she is going to go a little nuts after losing Tommy, it's only real to have her brother there to see her through it. Good Move. :)

• Members

IMO, Michael & Marcie don't deserve to keep Tommy...and that's all because of Rex and Michael. They assume that Todd would destroy Tommy, but they are not the ones who should be making that decision. If Michael were in Todd's shoes, he would want to be with his son. He's playing god and it's destined to affect Marcie.

I liked Ron......the last time he was on and it looked like he would be paired with Natalie. I'm sick of the useless characters. Michael, Marcie, John and others need to get the hell out of town.

• Members

Oh Ryan, you know I agree with that. I just think the story has potential and I am looking forward to it. Hopefully, Michael becomes an Alcoholic, and goes back to Jersey with mom, and Marcie goes crazy and gets shipped to St. Annes. John, well he can be shot by Miles for all I care.

• Members

Amen. I like Ron, I like Tim, but enough with all these ridiculous useless returns of characters, first Will, now Ron, what happened to getting back to stories for core characters and families? What happened to people like Viki (who has had no story in years) or Nora, or Bo and others getting story? Unless they pair ROn with Viki, I just don't care for them ;) And I am way past due ready for John and his clan to hit the road. He and his group and have nothing for this show, especially with the complete overexposure and airhog time.

• Members

Viki is gone and Erika said that she is getting her story when she returns. Ron remembers family connections, meaning Ron and Will, and he will write for core characters. What do you think Dena would have done? Would she have brought back Ron? Hell no. She would have brought in a newbie cousin of Marcies or something. Just my opinion, but Ron is already better than this bitch.

• Members

I understand what you are say, but after what Todd did to Blair concerning Jack and then how he basically didn't care about this child because of CAM; then only to change his mind without no real reason... he's done worse than Michael and Rex to me. And I will never understand how Blair let that go, because that was the worse thing to do to one you "love," and I'm sure that when Todd does get this child... Blair will accept him like no other (unlike his sorry @$$). As for Michael and Rex, at least they have a somewhat validate reason, with all that Todd's did in the past (and continues to do).

Marcie and Michael are the only real couple to me on the show, though I can care less about John.

Archived