ANOTHER OLTL return

• Members

I saw someone (can't remember if it was FV or someone else) quoted as saying Asa died off screen. For me that answers the question of any Asa return prior to his death, in the negative.

I agree it is rearranging the deck chairs. There are some slight changes that make it less painful to watch but so far nothing more. David's stint was apparently all taped back in May prior to Dena's firing. There isn't any news that he's returned to tape more so for what purpose do we get a "big" story involving dead Asa and no David with maybe a "guest" who is back for all of two episodes? RC and FV's promises ring very hollow and with no real substance to back them up it sounds more like empty words dressing up what we have.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well so? What major *realistic* changes are you guys looking for? Are you looking for all of your favorite characters to come back? Not going to happen, it's unreal. Will and Ron, I wouldnt call it gimmick at all, I would call it bringing in characters that we know to involve them in stories where they should have been. We don't know why Will is back, but we do know that Ron is coming back to help his sister which is completely real and understandable. It's not like they are bringing him back, just to get viewers, with no intentions on doing anything. He will be apart fo a story that he is expected to be apart of. Get real, guys! There is no such thing as major changes.

Archived