GH: Wednesday

• Members

FINALLY Sam is free! She dumped the loser! Im glad she was the one that did the dumping. I was so proud and happy for her. I feel like throwing a party. Not only is she free of Jason, his lies, hypocrisy and double standards, but she's free from the nastyness and spite that comes from Carly and Sonny. Good for her and best decision she ever made. Jason has probably hurt her more than any man she's been with and Im glad they she stood up for herself and refused to settle for anything less. Loved seeing her independent and making a decision for herself.

I hope they take her in a new direction now away from the mob stuff and all of the drama bc Liz and Jason have been eating her alive. I loved her scenes with Alexis and Nikolas lately and I want them to explore her Cassadine roots. Maybe find her father. Just anything to have her move on

Oh and where the hell does Jason get off threatenting to throw her in jail? Please after all the stuff he's done adn that she has kept quiet about, he is in no position. She could bring him down with the things she's witnessed over the years. Guess he figures he has nothing to lose right now

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From the little I saw, I was very proud of Sam. I appreciated that she told Mr. Cybord that his treatment of her was unacceptable. And that MOTHER$%#@&^ has the gall to take the high road? Is he [!@#$%^&*] kidding me. He can kidnap a child, but no one else can? What kind of [!@#$%^&*] is that? Sam was wrong for watching, but it had to be hard. But again, life aint fair if the Cyborg does not get a free pass. I honestly can't see how any Liason fan could be happy with this... I really don't. Liz is destroyed beyond repair, and Jason, well he's Jason. Sacrifice any and all in the name of him!

Sam has been redeemed in my eyes!

Let Slutlizzard have him!

And I agree Juliajms, Jason will suck the soul right out of you!

ANDREA

• Members

Watching Sam tell Jason that it was unacceptable for him to put so many people before her, was so realistic to me. I have watched/overheard fights just like that. I actually applaud the writing of those scenes because they seemed really real to me!

• Members

I definetely want to know.

Sam was the best part of yesterday's episode and I am so glad she finally called Jason on his crap. She deserves so much better and I hope she blows Elizabeth sky high over this paternity lie. I was so glad Sam broke up with him. Sam loved Jason with everything she was and he doesn't appreciate it at all. Time after time he crushed her. Sam needs to move on to bigger and better things. Hopefully she and Lucky can move on from the disaster known as Jiz.

• Members

I'm glad Jason is rid of Sam. She makes everything about herself, it's SO annoying. I hope TPTB do NOT put these two back together in time. Sam forgets she's the one who started everything by sleeping with Ric, her mother's husband, at the time. It's over tho, and boy, I was glad.

• Members

Can't Liz lose Jason to mob violence? That would make me much happier than seeing Cam or Jake take the hit. Heck, if it comes to it let Liz die.

Someone on another message board said they are pro Liason because it means they can easily FF both characters. That's an opinion I'm completely down with.

• Members

Well, of course Sam is dumb. The first step in being one of Jason's women is to have your intelligence written out. Why else would anyone hook up with a hitman? As soon as you swallow the load that Jason is the best man on planet earth you're done for.

Archived