Days:New Promo Clip

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm actually interested to see if John and Tony are actually still brothers, and how they will interact...As tony didn't do anything bad to john over the years, it was all andre...could be an interesting dynamic...

• Members

I have yet to hear this rumor about Andre switching DNA results. Where is this coming from?

The promo looks amazing. You can already tell that Thaao is paying Tony differently than Andre, just by those few seconds that we see him in the promo. I can't wait to actually see him in a full episode. And I love the hug he gave Marlena. I hope their friendship is rekindled.

• Members

Stefano was in on this???????

Stefano made Andre the Salem Slasher but was furious when Andre murdered Stefano's daughter, Renee. He continued working with him, but he always planned to have Andre killed after The Game was concluded. I find it hard to believe that he forgave Andre and has been working with him all these years.

• Members

The rumor I think originated at Days Cafe. Yeah it is listed in their Buzz section July 9. It says Andre is believed to have played a role in more than one bogus DNA test.

So if true that could be a reference to the John thing... but also could be related to the test Nick runs, to what happened with Claire and even if they wanted to screw with EJ's paternity that would be a way to do it.

• Members

I hope that rumour is right! I didn't exactly ever like John being Daphne's son, though they do need to solve his identity sometime and sometime soon.

Love the promo. I also love how Thaao is playing Tony differently. It continues to really make me think/hope we'll be getting the actual Tony back. And he sounded so like real Tony! lol

It is going to take a little getting used to to hear people call him Andre on screen, but this latest run was the only time I've not pretended Tony was "Andre" so at the same time I've been waiting for this moment for a VERY long time.

Stefano being in on it is so awesome. After all, last time he saw Tony he was locking Stefano in the secret room Andre locked him in.. So it makes sense.

Days is on fire! :D

Archived