OLTL-Viki and David (Erika S and Tuc W) press

• Members

Erika Slezak brings laughs to the May-December romance on 'OLTL'

MASTER CLASS: THE BEST OF THE BEST

Erika Slezak and Tuc Watkins, One Life to Live

After languishing on the backburner for eons, six-time Emmy winner Erika Slezak (Viki) is finally getting some valuable screen time in what has to be her funniest storyline to date. As David tries to convince Viki to sleep with him to make their exes (Dorian and Clint) jealous, Tuc Watkins and Slezak have morphed into a dynamic comedy team, providing the only real laughs in daytime these days. We’re not sure how committed OLTL is to this farce of a romance, but we’d like to see it develop into something real. Watkins’ return to the show is limited, but perhaps OLTL will convince the scene-stealer to stick around for a while. In fact, we smell the makings of a really exciting quadrangle between Clint, Dorian, David and Viki — proving veterans make the soap world go round, not the untalented young newbies we’re always saddled with during the summer.

TOP 5 COUPLES TO WATCH

1. Phyllis and Nick, Y&R

2. Viki and David, OLTL

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/The...lson.htm?isfa=1

Nice to see a shout out to Erika and Tuc. I would have to agree that on OLTL, they are the best thing to watch. Too bad it is short lived because I could really go for more of these two quirky romance.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That I will agree with. They take every opportunity to tear Viki down and shove their 'relatioship' in Viki's face, so I am very happy for Viki to be able to toss it back in their faces with David. That is definitely the huge plus, but again, to me they have ruined the Clint character and dumbed down Dorian to a desperate soulless woman, so they can both go and leave me to watching Viki and David thank you very much ;)

• Members

I love the four of them together. They need to be utilized more. Tuc Watkins is hysterical as David. He could make reading the back of a box of Wheaties funny. Pairing up David and Viki is genius. We are seeing the people we like, we are laughing and we aren't seeing people we don't like like that Tate guy.

• Members

I have been so enjoying the stuff between Viki and David, its been so much fun to watch and I really hate to see it come to an end, and I have to wonder if they are going to ruin the friendship that Viki and David have built by him blackmailing Clint for the money in donating half his liver for Jessica.

• Members

I have to admit that I too enjoy David and Viki together....What a great way to also capitalize on the Viki/Dorian history and feud. Even if it is nothing more than a great friendship that occurs between these two, Viki will always be greatful to David for saving Jessica's life.

Archived