AMC: Thursday

• Members

Leven Rambin is becoming brilliant. Her Lily is so bright and sunny - full of face twitches. And Ava is becoming a lot more smooth and mature. I'm loving her lately.

I'm over this Zach/Adam/JR storyline. I usually love corporate/business storylines, but this is wearing thin. Oh and I can't believe that they put Jacob Young in black jeans....gross.

God, I love that Yacht Club set. Barbara is BACK! Sweet - I love the dynamic she brings to Jerica and to Sean. Speaking of Sean - he's looking really hot today.

July's balance is impressing me so far. No Greenlee today, meaning she's only been on 2 of 4 days. Speaking of her, I realllllly love her opening shot. It's so perfect IMO.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with you Leven, she's truly turning into a great actress I love AVA (though pair her someone other then Jon please)

I loving this Jerica/Sean/Bab's stuff very enteraining.

I to hate this Zach,Adam and JR story

Josh is looken good today. Hopefully the show does pair him with Greenlee.

Robert

• Members

My God - that Erica/Jack dialogue was HOT. Susan and Walt were on SPOT with that scene....so perfect. Loved the Erica/Barbara digs too at the end of the scene.

Babs: "Erica, still trying to entertain the masses."

Erica: "Barbara, still trying to entertain yourself."

LOL

• Members

LMAO at Josh walking in. "Hi Dad!" *waving hand*

Ok, that entire Zendall scene storming into Chandler Mansion with decorators was hilarious. I've always enjoyed the JR/Kendall scenes, and I'm so happy we had one today. GO KENDALL - she told that jerk off. I loved how she called the clock ugly and banished it to Goodwill.

The only thing I'm a little upset by is Zendall doing this to Colby, a minor. Having Colby away from the scene would have made it better.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but "Lil' Hot Mess Bugler" actually is overall doing well today.

Archived