AMC: Thursday

• Members

Nope, she moved back in with Adam to reconcile their relationship. She just babysits at Krystal's place a lot. But when Colby told Krystal about Adam losing the mansion, she said she'll always have a place to stay with her. So she won't be homeless, but still....

That Yacht Club waiter is HOT.

OMG, I can't believe Zach is letting Josh control the future of Chandler. I don't know what to think about that, although I love the JR/Josh feud as long as it isn't about Babe, which it isn't anymore. This could be good....

Oh no, tomorrow is back to Annie/Greens fighting over Ryan and Erica/Ryan. Doesn't look promising :(

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I swear I almost slid off my chair today. They were ON FIRE..Amazing what some good writing and letting two people who know one another and their characters as well as they do, can accomplish. Who said sex over 40 wasn't hot? :wub:

So which line did you like the most. All 3 almost put me away

E: How long can you keep it up?

J: As long as it takes

Erica: I'm sorry that it's so hard for Jack.

Jack: Awfully.

Jack: I could have come right across the table after you.

Erica: Well, there's nothing stopping you now.

• Members

I know James Mitchell was having health problems earlier in the year, that is what prevented Palmer's appearance for Dixie's death. He seemed pretty good when he was last on at the end of May/beginning of June but perhaps he is having some troubles again. After all he is 87 :o

• Members

The Slaters made me sick. At least their gloating was more about sticking it to JR today (which I dont mind) rather than Adam. I still think its pretty shitty of them to trash Adam, Colby and Little Adam just to get to JR and they can go to hell for it. Those 3 are innocent and dont deserve this. I hope they get crushed big time and revenge will be sweet when it kicks them both in the rear

I dont get why Kendall just wont use Ava isntead of Lily. Lily is not model material. Its a stupid idea putting her out there in the spotlight like that. Ava has the same face and can do the look. Even she doesnt trust Ava enough to make her the face of Fusion, picking Lily is not a good choice

Im not liking Josh's new hairdo.

Barberas back. I thought she was gone for good

• Members

Loved today's episode. I love Team Slater taking of Team Chandler. Sure Colby and Adam are caught in the crossfire but the ends justify the means when J.R is getting his! Its my favorite storyline right now. Loved the Palmer reference and his fried chicken franchises :lol:. Zen is so hawt rolling in their cash :wub:

Jack and Erica, I actually tolerated them today. The writing was still on the childish side but wowza, when was the last time Susan showed her bra strap on this show? And Walt is still pretty toned, isn't he pushing 60? Take that Frons! Sex over 40 never looked so damn good.

I love Ava! And I love how Jonathan is being her rock. Leven has molded the two roles into two unique ones. At the start Ava was just Lily only skanked up, they are definitely two defined roles now. I love it.

• Members

The only problem I have with the slaters going after jr/chandlers is that they aren't going after the careys also. Wasn't it babe that lied and said jr didn't try to kill kendall? An she stole miranda from binks. Wheres that sluts payback at? I'm tired of characters seeing evil in jr and dismissing babes behavior.

• Members

Her bra strap? LMAO I mean, I get the over 40 sex thing, yay. But her bra strap? Hehe. Yeah, that's dirty. ;)

My only other comment on J&E, at least it's not Jeff. Even Jack is better then Jeff and family fetus. LOL Not much, but still. :)

Archived