GH: Wednesday

• Members

Its official, I love Stan adn Lainey! They were cute today and I loved his fantasy about her. That was too funny.

Oh it looks like GH might do Logan/Maxie. I hope so bc they are better suited for each other and have more chemistry together

I love the new nurses! All three of them. They seem like great characters with potential. im looking forward to seeing more of them on Night Shift. I think so far Jolene is my favorite but I like Regina and Leyla too. I think Leyla is going to be a bad girl and I hope so bc she looks like she can spice things up. I really hope that they find a place on GH after NS is over. I can easily see them being used for some of the guys here. Just dont let Sonny touch them...lol

Georgie has offiically become Elizabeth. I remember back when Liz had no story or airtime except working behind the counter at Kellys

Overall good episode with Jerry/Carly being the only sour part

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really enjoyed the end with the fireworks/song.

Logan and Cooper could have been shirtless longer, but I'll take what I can get. Ultimately, I'm more in love with Maxie/Coop.

Thank God Dillon is finally leaving - I've not been a fan of his in a long time.

That Ephinany really grates on my nerves - she's loving, but a complete bitch to the other nurses.

And finally - I'm soooo sick of Robin getting jealous over Patrick and the nurses. It's like every week we get a scene like that. Robin needs some emotional stability.

• Members

I am not a fan of teen storylines, but Maxie/Coop/Lulu/Logan I am all for. A Jones/Scorpio, Spencer and a Baldwin? That is a way to use history. I love that Maxie and Lulu hate each other and would love it eve more if they fell for the same man.

Robin does need to get a backbone though and get over her man issues. I understand that she has them, her first love did pass away. But Patrick hasn't done anything wrong to have her suspect him of anything bad

• Members

Maxie/Cop are cute! Their opening sucks right now. I hope they do get a new opening . I loved the Faces of Heart. But to get on topic I liked todays show. At first I was not a fan of the teen storyline but now i am getting into it! :)

• Members

I love Maxie and Cooper, just sucks they're going to ruin it because of the whole Logan thing. She has Cooper, why can't she trust him and not worry about what Lulu does?

Carly and Jerry..is something going on there?

Yeah, best for Dillon to go. It sucks they couldn't have a goodbye for Georgie/Dillon and had him looking for Lulu just before Ned told him the offer.

Alan and Tracy, always funny.

I kinda like the 3 nurses, I really hope I can get Night Shift online.

Lainey and Stan, finally!

• Members

WE GOT A CABLE BOX SO NOW WE GET SOAP NET AGAIN!!! WOO HOOOOOO!!! SO NIGHT SHIT, HERE I COME!

Cheap, you're killin' me with that banner... Lainey's head is chopped off, looking like a bad wig! :lol::lol::lol:

I was pleasantly surprised by Shirtless Cooper.

• Members

Night Shift is being offered off of the official website to view each episode in their entirerty

yes Lainey and Stan are good!

LOL...I didnt even notice. Ive hated her hair since she cut it but yesterday was the first time I didnt mind it

Archived