OLTL: Talia question

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's had something that has happened to her when she was an officer in NYC because she was so invested in the OPP case. Other than that I don't know much, but then again I don't watch OLTL everyday so I'm sure others can help out...

• Members

Talia was a cop in NYC, like people said. She talked about what happened a few weeks ago--she went back to work after 9/11 but wasn't ready yet and her partner ended up getting killed because of it

• Members

I love Talia. I've liked Beth-Ann Bonner since she was on I WANNA BE A SOAP STAR, and was one of my 3 faves, the others being Shamika (who I think might make a good Evangeline) and the so-called crazed chick that came in 2nd to the horrible winner (can't think of either of their names right now, lol.

• Members

I think they've done a great job of introducing her. She short of evolved from background at the police station to romance with antonio (rolls eyes). Despite that I think she's great. When was the last time an ABC ingenue taked scars and bullet wounds?

• Members

I hope Ron Carliavati keeps the character around and allows her to blossom into the soap heroine that she is! I think a good story would be her falling head over heels for older man Bo, only to be heartbroken, and then swept off her feet by a wonderful guy.

Archived