Days: Tuesday, July 3rd

• Members

Seeing Adrienne in a bar setting threw me back to Bonnie and confused me for a second...not sure that was a great idea this soon, but I got over it quickly as I'm sure other viewers did. I liked Steve coming in and staring at Jeremy and Adrienne having to calm him down. The rest of the Jeremy/Steph stuff I ff'd through because I don't like them and probably never will and didn't feel like wasting my time.

The Belle/Shawn flirtation was very fun and sexy, but as Shawn carried Belle upstairs I couldn't help wondering where exactly they were going to go. His parents' room? Chelsea's? Jeremy's? I don't like all this sexual activity going on at Bo and Hope's house while they're not around. It's like it's becoming the neighborhood bordello.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I missed the first half of today's show. Thankfully there was no silly smoochy LUMI today. They are making me disgusted. So juvenile. Go to work Lucas and be a man. UGH.

I'm not liking Chelsea these days for some reason. She was very compelling, but now she seems just dark. Not my interest. Nick is pitiful. Hogan is trashing his best discovery so far. Silly man.

Frankly, putting Bonnie, I mean, Adrienne behind a bar was disgusting. Sleazy bars are about as interesting as bathroom scenes to me. Even Bonnie's Place had more flair and elegance. I surely hope we don't get to see bum Steve hanging out there. I'm not crazy about Steve now and that would just ruin him for me. Now I wonder why I ever loved Steve and Kayla.

• Members

No, I love it to pieces.

The interesting thing is that Adrienne actually worked as a waitress at the Heart after she and Justin were married (and trying the living like the common man routine). It would be fun if they could draw that full circle.

• Members

Yeah I think I'm going to like seeing Adrienne working at "The Cheatin Heart". I've always imagined Steve hanging out in a place like that; so making Adrienne the owner of it is really clever.

Wow, really? It's been the opposite for me. I've been loving him more and more ever since he got off that island. Throwing him into the mix with the DiMera's and having him butt heads with Stephanie's nazi boyfriend has made me like him again.

• Members

Good show today. When Bo, Hope, Marlena, Steve, Kayla, etc. are involved in the younger generations stories they are so much more watchable. As long as they don't island the young crowd in their own separate story than I think I will enjoy them. I have really enjoyed both Bo and Hope lately. They have always been one of my favorites, but the way that they are writing them right now is how I always wanted them to be written. I would like to see Hope become more involved in the Horton family the way Bo is with the Brady's. Since Jeremy seems to be staying at their place, I'm hoping that Aunt Hope will teach him a few lessons about treating the opposite sex. Looking forward to tomorrow's show.

• Members

It was a catastrophe!

Way too much of sex-sex-sex FAKE Stephanie.

Too much of the dull set. The whole show practically.

Adrienne was great, Steve interesting, Shawn & Belle/Philip tolerable, and the rest was horrible crap. Lots and lots of Valley Girls swooning & blinking too much & waving their heads back in shock either at the camera or teleprompter.

• Members

Great post. I agree. There was nothing more to do with those LUMI scenes. I am glad to hear Bo was wearing a different shirt because now I am fine with the day change.

I agree on the Adrienne thing. She did work there before and I like it. It brings that set back and there is lots of history there. I just wish they would mention Justin more when she is in scenes. It's glaring IMO.

Chelsea and Stephanie have been over 21 for at least a year now. I remember Stephanie and Chelsea drinking last summer at Dune.

• Members

Not true. Just during the Billie/Nick/Chelsea storyline, it was said that Chelsea was only 19.

I mean, her age has changed so many times during Reilly's run and then Hogan's. When Georgia was first mentioned again in 2004, she was 15. Then when Rachel Melvin stepped into the role, Chelsea was aged to 18. It was said several times. Then Hogan came on and it's been said several times that she is 19.

• Members

Yeah - when Dr. Rebert took Chelsea out and tried to wine and dine her (emphasis on wine), Maggie busted the attempt to sneak alcohol to a minor.

...I miss Maggie being all up in everything.

• Members

Thanks got the correction, guys. :)

:)

I just went back and watched an old tape from last year and they had wanted to drink but were denied. I thought they had actually drank but they didn't. I should've have known that but they changed these damn ages so much :lol:

Now, on today's show, Chelsea drank a soda but she was offered a drink. Adrienne brought the pitcher over so that was a big error even if Chelsea didn't drink. I am sure Steph and the others are of age though. Chelsea is the only one in question it seems. Whatever the case, it was an error in the writing today so I am glad it was brought up.

• Members

I don't know if I would call it BRILLIANT, but I do like having the Cheatin Heart back as another Salem hangout. For a while there it seemed like we didn't get to see ANYTHING but Chez Rouge and now it seems like they have fully integrated the Brady Pub back into things so I'm all for them mixing it up with the Cheatin Heart too. I don't see any issues with Steve hanging around that divey bar. Makes more sense him being there than pretending to be Bart Jr. with his key lime pie at the DiMansion.

Archived