Days: Tuesday, July 3rd

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmm...I don't really see where the lack of continuity was. They tied up everything yesterday. The LUMI scenes didn't really need revisiting :lol:. It bugged me that Bo was wearing the same shirt though. I could be wrong but I swear he was. Everyone else was in new clothes though so whatever.

I actually felt today was better then yesterday. That's odd with the young cast on but I enjoyed them today. Nick looks like hell and he is really acting like an ass. I did enjoy Chelsea, Jett, and Danielle. I like Danielle. She seems like a spoiled little thing but the actress wasn't bad. Jeremy didn't even really annoy me today either. I liked his being watched by Steve and how he kept trying to ruffle Steve's feathers. Stephanie was kind of funny too with how she treated her father. Her calling him "daddy" now should appease those that didn't like "papa." I also enjoyed Adrienne threatening Jeremy.

Speaking of which, why is Adrienne living in Salem and owning a bar now? Wasn't the whole point to make her less like Bonnie? :lol: Where the hell are Justin and her kids? They need to at least mention them. That is a major sore spot with me. I love Judi and Adrienne but can we please not ignore the history. :angry:

I liked the mention of Victor having Claire. Good tension there. Bo/Philip was good and I loved the Bo/Shawn scenes. I was happy Bo figured it out and told Shawn. I liked the little romance Belle and Shawn got too. It was cute. The Mimi stuff was handled well. Very mysterious.

Not too bad of a show. Tomorrow seems like the best and it's what I have been waiting for.

• Members

Ugh I'm only to "Like sands through the hourglass..." and I am already bored wanting to know what the previews for tomorrow's show say. That's two days in a row though that they gave us more show after the opening. Interesting.

OMG Belle is coming on to Shawn sexually and not just nagging him? I don't know if I've ever seen that happen before. Whoa. Oh he is carrying her upstairs? Whoa. Yet once again we get lusty come-ons and a few kisses in the place of real romance and passion. *sigh*

Yay for Bo vs. Phillip showdown. Not as hot as Tony vs. EJ sibling feuding but I still enjoy it.

And is it just me or is Stephanie wearing the same green dress Sami wore for her tango on the pier last summer?

days06.16.2006.00094.jpg

I loved that scene and I loved that dress and I hate they are cheapening it with this stupid whore and a nothing 4th of July scene. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

• Administrator

Monday's episode ended with the cops busting in on Sami/Lucas. Tuesday's episode should've had Sami/Lucas to follow up those scenes because those Monday ending scenes weren't scenes where you can end a day. I can't say I'm surprised though. Hogan has been omitting a lot of scenes, scenes that happen "off screen." It's just bad episode-to-episode writing.

• Members

When two flashbacks aired within 10 minutes, my first reaction was "when did Reilly return?"

I thought the Belle/Shawn stuff was great (surprise, surprise) and it was fun to see Bo take Phillip to task.

I loved watching Patch go crazy when he watched Jeremy with Stephanie... even if Adrienne does return to Dallas and visit from time to time, she still could have the bar and leave it to Patch to run.

• Members

Yeah today's show was weird. It seemed as if they skipped an episode. No Dimeras today ;(.

Overall the episode was not bad or boring. It had it's moments where it got interesting. The 20somethings such as Shawn/Belle/Phillip was alot more inetresting today than yesterday. The so called teens, were more interesting than usual. Sucks that Danielle is cheating on Jett.

• Members

Why was Adrienne serving alcohol to Minors? Both Chelsea and Stephanie are not old enough to drink.

What is with all the flashbacks to recent events? I think that is just laziness on the writers part.

• Members

I don't mind them skipping a day ahead..Obviously the lumi ending, was just a misunderstanding...Did we really need another episode of Sami and Lucas going at it in the safe house after the cops left them alone?

And there is a rumor/spoiler in the spoiler section that has to do with Adrienne..check it out..

• Administrator

Then was the point of writing that scene at the end of Monday's episode if we don't get a follow up? It makes no sense. I'm just very picky when it comes to episode writing. LOL

• Members

ICAM. I am fine with them deciding against torturing us with more Sami/Lucas in this ep but if they are going to pretend like the cops barging in on Sami/Lucas is some big cliffhanger they should follow up on it in the next day's show. The viewers had just seen Stefano order Tony to bring Sami to the DiMansion so for all we knew those weren't cops barging in but could have been Tony's henchmen. Bad bad writing.

And I think the flashbacks are clearly just filler so they can pick the stories back up after the Wimbledon break.

The Adrienne running the Cheating Heart stuff is kind of dumb but I like her character's scenes with Patch so I don't really care.

• Members

I loved the scene with Chelsea and danielle being in the bathroom while Chelsea is eavesdropping on Danielle's conversation to Danielle's lover.This is really going to get good with the writers having Jett and Chelsea gravitate towards one another.You can really tell Nick is getting insecure with Chelsea being around Jett by the second.In my opinion Nick is such a loser and needs to stay away from the alcohol.Chelsea needs to get out of Nick's orbit ASAP. Jett is so in love with Chelsea that it's obvious.

• Members

I have to disagree on this. The police bursting in WAS the punchline to that scene. The cops heard a woman scream (on TV) and crashed in, interrupting Lumi's lovemaking with guns drawn. Anything that happened after that would have been anticlimactic. What was left to do? Apologize for the misunderstanding and leave?

I'm guessing Stephanie and Chelsea have both been SORASed now to 21.

Am I the only one who thinks this is kind of brilliant? We've needed to have the Cheatin' Heart back on canvas as a "character" on Days. It used to be a great part of the Riverfront, and we need more Riverfront and Pier action. I know I've been writing requesting it. I've been wanting to see Steve back at the Heart, either running it or hustling pool games there. His sister owning it is gives him a perfect excuse to hang out there (outside an alcoholism story). With the Heart being down on the Riverfront it will be a great location for stuff going on in the seedier side of Salem. Who knows what Steve will see and hear hanging around there that he could pass on to Bo, Roman or John...

• Members

IA. But the fact that they used it as the final scene implied that it was a cliffhanger rather than the punchline. I can see why the average viewer would assume that there was some storyline significance to the cops bursting in.

Archived