DAYS: Tuesday

• Members

And the Steve stuff is ridiculous. I mean, I love him, but Stefano's not stupid. So unless Anna's a double agent, and Stefano is merely testing his son's loyalties, the whole thing is going to piss me off. :lol:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Steve was the village idiot today. Stefano and Tony would never have allowed that slouch into their living room eating dinner on the couch with his feet propped up on the furniture. I know he wants them to see him as relaxed and a jester, but come on. That was plain ugly and stupid.

I don't like Lucas so won't comment on him. I'm disappointed in Sami.

The biggest surprise that I really loved was learning that Tony is the backing for "Touch the Sky" airlines. That he is the one supplying the fake designer clothing seems very tied to Anna. This will be intriguing. I sort of liked Jeremy today. He looked great, held his own and got across his character very well. I am not the least bit squeamish about Max and Stephanie being as they are not blood related and did not grow up together. Nothing wrong there.

• Members

I think the Steve thing is believable only because Stefano is in bad health so he is slipping. Plus, he did prove his loyalty and it appears like he sold out the Brady's. Now the slouching is a little extreme but we saw Stefano blacking out today so he has others things to worry about. Plus, Tony was not around until the end and EJ just arrived at the house so Steve was basically able to make himself at home by only having to deal with an ailing Stefano. Makes sense to me.

I like the way Stefano is being written. The slap was good and I like the Godfather angle. Stefano's health has him slipping but he still can muster up enough at times to be in control. It seems his health comes and goes and that is why things like Steve hanging around can happen while other things don't happen. Steve really is hilarious. Good to have the real Steve back.

I like the Dimera's being tied to the airline story. I, too, wonder if the clothes knockoffs are knockoffs of Anna's designs. I loved Max today and the Jeremy/Stephanie stuff has me wondering if a physical abuse story is coming up for these two. Jeremy's portrayer mentioned he would be evil and he is already verbally abusing Stephanie so a part of me wonders if they may go there. I liked the mention of EJ and Max's history. Max needs a story because Darin is sorely underused. I love him.

Kate is such a waste right now. I love Lauren but if they aren't going to utilize her skills and the potential of the character, cut her loose. I am glad Nick stuck up to her, though.

I am also glad Lucas went to Sami with his fears. Ali and Bryan were great in that last scene together. Loved seeing Marlena too.

Good show. Tomorrow the fun starts B)

• Members

It MUST be a culture clash becauase I STRONGLY disapprove with STefano's writing.

I was literally YELLING at my TV: "Hey, Stefano, newsflash: KIDS LIE TO THEIR PARENTS!! That doesn't mean you CUT THEM OUT OF THE FAMILY, PSYCHO!!"

Again, Stefano ROYALLY pissed me off today.

• Members

Plus he has leverage by telling Chels, he can turn Kate against her.

I kept SCREAMING at the TV: "BLACKMAIL KATE, YOU IDIOT!'

Nick is so smart, huh? And he didn't think of that?! Threaten to turn Chels against her by TELLING about Kate's blackmail?

Kate loves Chelsea. She wouldn't have let it get that far.

NICK, YOU'RE A DUMBASS.

• Members

No it's not. I was just wondering and speculating due to the Dimera connection.

As for spoilers, I personally try to keep them out of here but you will find that almost everyone in the Days threads reads them. Whatever the case, spoilers typically aren't mentioned so no worries but what I said was not a spoiler :)

• Members

They've already said that's what they are, when Jeremy got Max into the deal as a silent partner. We just don't know whose designs, and Tony's sudden appearance, linking him the deal only makes me go, hmmm. As far as why he would rip off his 'dear Aw-nah's designs' is speculation that can only be understood through spoilers, so I won't say anything more :lol:

Archived