DAYS: Tuesday

• Members
DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Tuesday, June 26

samichurchcries.jpg

Remember when sex on this show used to be hot and not just about getting pregnant or rape or rebelling against your parents or losing your virginity just to lose it?

Yesterday's show:

Chelsea is not blown away by her night with Nick; Lucas does not know if he can handle it if Sami's baby turns out to be E.J.'s; Sami confides in Marlena that she is worried she will lose Lucas if E.J. is the father of her baby; Sami's shocking sonogram.

Today's show:

Sami and Lucas discuss their shocking baby news; Stefano confronts EJ; Max gives Jeremy cash for the merchandise but worries about what and with whom he's gotten himself into

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn, they're really writing Stefano as a crime boss this time around. Joe's whole approach just screams Godfather to me. I'm loving it.

Hmm. As much as I hate most of them, I think I smell a Max/Jeremy rivalry. I like Max and Darin, so picking sides won't be hard, considering I hate the other side :lol:

I have to say, though, I love that Nick stood up to Kate the way she did. Too bad she had a little mor eleverage left. Stupid bitch.

• Members

They are TOTALLY making this Godfather. Didn't you notice the other day when Stefano was talking about what would happen to EJ if he disappointed him he was shown peeling an orange?

http://www.jgeoff.com/godfather/oranges.html

I don't know if I like Stefano slapping around his sons so much though. I mean I know he was not above lying to his children, maybe brainwashing them and certainly locking them in a dungeon like he did Tony but I don't remember him hitting Tony or Peter and here we've seen Stefano hit both Tony and EJ and the two sons just take it. It doesn't feel Stefano-like to me. He is so great at his manipulations and mental chess games that these little flares of violence just seems beneath Stefano.

As for the plane stuff... I'm glad the DiMeras are involved so it makes this and the younger set a part of the greater umbrella Brady-DiMera storyline. I am really curious about what the merchandise is that they're running and if it's designer knockoff stuff that Anna DiMera is actually working for Stefano. Whatever it is though I will be extremely disappointed if this storyline does not end in a plane crash where someone dies, preferably Jeremy, but I'll take any casualties I can get from that crew.

• Members

I agree that Stefano seems different. The flares of violence as you said. He'd be more apt to stew and play a game, rather than just come out with something so instantly. That said, I have loved this new side of Stefano, even if it means is change of heart is for real and probably permanent.

• Members

I didn't watch it really closely today but from I could tell it was a great episode. I loved seeing EJ wth Max and Jeremy. It was hilarious to see Jeremy try to act all bad with EJ.

Loved the Sami/Lucas scenes since Lucas admitted that he doesn't think he can be a father to the twins. What a loser...

• Members

Lucas questions whether or not he can be a Dad to twins that aren't his, and that makes him a loser? That makes him human, I think. He's admitting to his wife and best friend that, yeah, he has his doubts. That takes courage, to show that kind of vulnerability.

I really don't understand soap fans today.

• Members

Hes a loser because hes a hypocrite. All along hes been saying "Oh I love you Sami forever and ever no matter what." He took VOWS even after learning the truth of what happened that night EJ escaped. Hes known this entire time that the REALITY is that EJ might be the father of those babies (which I hope happens) and yet hes told Sami that he'll love her AND the babies no matter what the paternity is. Have you not seen the scenes where he screams at EJ that hes the father no matter what? Hes been screaming it for weeks now.

And then today he says, "uhh on second thought I don't know if I can be their father." Pathetic really. Instead of being a man and being honest from the beginning. Whatever EJ's faults at least he tells it straight.

I'll let your "soap fans today" comment slip by....I'm not going to lower myself to attacking people based on how long they've watched a soap or what generation they're a part of.

Archived