B&B Star crosses over Y&R once again

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
In the past they've showed hints about Cane being bad and/or hiding something, so it could be interesting to see Cane's reaction. Of course knowing how LML and Co.'s storylines play out, this will probably be another case where the spoilers are better than what's seen on screen........:(

• Members

I'm glad it's Brooke that is bringing down Amber. Yes, it would be nice to see Susan Flannery take the bitch down, but Brooke and Amber were the future Stephanie and Brooke, so I can see why they went with that choice.

• Members

^That's true, but correct me if I'm wrong, but Brooke's only encounter in GC was with Victor, right? It's already established that Katherine and Stephanie are friends and Kay was supposed to be close friends with Stephanie's father, so it would've made sense for Flannery to cross over too.

• Members

Hopefully the Queen Slut won't sleep with anyone while shes in town.

That being said I'm looking forward to her call Amber out on her bs. Fridays episode was beyond boring with her nad Cane having sex for 1/2 the episode. Gag me...

God I wish B&B would bring back Justin Tork or w/e his last name was as Rick and then bring back that one girl (Sheila's daughter) that he fell in love with so they could be a real family together. None of this Phoebe or Ashley crap that B&B has going on now.

Archived