B&B Star crosses over Y&R once again

• Members

I guess I might tape these episodes since I'm watching B&B again. Although I can care less about skanky Ambrosia Moore (at least LML's version along with her hi-jacking everyone's story that she encounters on Y&R... for some reason, I actually enjoyed the character on B&B).

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CAN NOT WAIT FOR BROOKE TO COME AND OPEN UP SOME WOPE ASS ON AMBER AND I FEEL BAD FOR CANE CAUSE I THINK HE REALLY DID LOVE HER WAIT TIL HE FINDS OUT SHE HAS A KID WELL BIO BUT IT IS STILL HER KID CAUSE SHE TOOK HIM IN WHEN BECKY PASSED BUT I JUST CAN NOT WAIT FOR CANE TO FIND OUT HE WILL BE SO FED UP WITH HER [!@#$%^&*] HE WILL GET ANNULLMENT AND PRETEND THE MARRIAGE NEVER HAPPEND AT ALL.

• Members

Exactly.

Brad's reaction to Brooke was camptastic. He REALLY did like what he was seeing. Aunt Jackie meanwhile was REALLY pissed about his since he was so keen on discrediting Brooke in order to kill the Jabot/Forrester tie-in which eventually happened. Sigh, was Y&R GOOD back then.

BTW: This thread is so interesting: So far 90% of posters expressed that they'll tune in for this one episode - me included - which vice-versa examplifies how many turned-off Y&R viewers are around with absolutely no interest in Y&R anymore...

Chapau, LML!

Archived