DAYS: Friday, June 22nd

• Members

Loved, loved, loved, loved today's show!!!!!! Brady's and DiMera's!!!! I absolutely love seeing Anna back, when she was on from 82-86 I was 9-13 years old, so I remember her well. She has fit back in to the show with beauty, grace and ease.

All of the DiMera scenes were great, always love any scene with Stefano. Great to see Steve show up...what a suprise...I think he has been deprogrammed and is back on the Brady's side.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think NuSteph is stepping up >>>

Stepping up to what? Driving me away for certain. I can hardly come up with another more idiotic and worthless character in soap history. They've trashed the character almost beyond repair and hired a completely off-base actress.

It's annoying me so much that great Dimeras or not I may have to shut the show off. All that Valley Girl whining is driving me berserk. Even Willow was a great deal more acceptable and made a lot more sense. That's a huge thing to say because the character Willow was horrendous.

• Members

actually its just Nick, Chelsea, and Stephanie on monday...then Marlena, Sami, Lucas, Billie, and Kate...not sure who else..the show isn't going to be on this weeks standards..But i have really missed Billie and Kate, so i'm glad they are going to get airtime next week..

• Members

I gotta agree with everybody. This has been Days' finest week in quite some time, dating back at least a decade. It feels like I'm watching the old show again!

I do think Tony is Andre... but I wonder if it's been Andre all this time? Mid-80s viewers will remember Tony disappeared off a foggy pier... I wonder if Andre had him put away all this time? (I might be missing something or have forgotten a story, but this is the best explanation I can think about now.)

• Members

Seeing more and more of Anna, I hope she is signed on to stay. She has loads of potential, plus she obviously hasn't had a story in 20 plus years, so there are countless ways for her story to go. The possibilities are endless. I can just taste a Kate/Tony/Anna triangle or maybe Kate vs Anna in the fashion world. Although with low a budget how good would the fashion clothes and fashion world really look on DAYS. Most likely not good. I hope Carrie returns in the future and keeps Austin far, far, away. Austin isnt needed for Carrie to return.

I can't get enough of the Dimera's. It's a good thing when I think James Scott is the weaker actor of the 3 Dimera's. I think JS is damn good, but Thaao and Joe are just kicking ass. I hope the writing for this group continues to shine. The ending was great, although Stefano seemed too quick to trust Steve. Stefano has to be up to something, and I can't wait to see what he does to EJ. Finally, someone will put EJ in his place and knock his cocky self down a peg or 2.

I hope Lexie doesn't get back with Abe, they are so boring together. I want evil Lexie back now!

• Members

I wish there'd be another reason for EJ to turn Brady OTHER than Samantha's baby. Have Roman save his life or something...

The only flaw for me was Lucas incessant bitching about Sami being safe and yadda yadda.

Archived