DAYS: Friday, June 22nd

• Members

(Teases) I get to start the Friday thread again. B)

Friday, June 22, 2007 thread for .....

Days of our Lives

VivianLucas.jpg

Yesterday on Days....

The Dimeras held a family meeting, and Celeste came in Lexie's place and warned all three of the Dimera men.

The Bradys held a family meeting, and Sami brought along an extra guest, Anna Dimera!

Stefano showed EJ a picture of Santo Dimera, who shares an uncanny resemblence with EJ.

Today on Days...

Will Stefano and EJ reach an understanding about the vendetta against the Bradys?

Just how do the Brady's expect to get into the Dimera mansion to retrieve the letters sent from Santo to Colleen?

And, just how cute can Bo and Hope be?

All those answers and more will be answered in today's episode! (Hopefully)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loooving Thaao this go round. Always been one of my favorites and he is just kicking ass in this story..Loved him talking about the happiest day of his life will be when EJ dies.

His reaction to hearing Anna's name, then the conversation between the two on the phone..Show is kicking ass. Get rid of the teens. Now.

• Members

Antoyne, I loved that, too. I squeed when she said 'Cara'. I wish he had said 'Contessa', but 'Pet' will do, surely. Love how he doesn't know about the letters. Could this be a hint that this isn't Tony after all? Hmm.

The whole DiMera dynamic shifted today. Elvis is now on the chopping block and Tony is loving it. I can't help but think Stefano is playing them both, and therefore playing things closer to the vest than in the past. Tony's certainly licking it up without a second thought.

I'm so not missing the younger set. At all. This is fun.

• Members

Loved the show again today. What is up with Steve though? I haven't read any spoilers on him so I was shocked that he went to the Dimeras and told them everything. I'm hoping that he is going to try to work on the inside. I don't want him to be bad. He pretty much ruined EJ in Stefano's eyes though. Great seeing so many vets in this story. Bo, Hope, John, Marlena, Roman, Anna, Sami, Lucas, and Steve all sharing scenes together. I never thought I would see that day again!

• Members

I can't believe I'm saying this, and please don't misunderstand me. I'm not defending the teens. But it's summer on a soap. Every show has a teen story. And let's face it, this Jett/Jeremy story is clearly not the 'A' story of the show. tHey haven't been on in three days, and now they're on Monday and people are already saying things like 'they're killing the show' and 'they're driving me away'. It seems obvious (to me, at least) that HS/KC are not putting all their eggs into the touch the sky basket.

Yes, I think it could be a better story, and yes I think they could have done a better job of introducing characters from core families. But I certainly don't feel like we're back in March, and we've got them every single day with zero movement, and there's nothing else going on in Salem to keep me watching. It is what it is. And who knows. Maybe it's leading someplace.

• Members

I don't mind the younger set as long as they are kept to like 2 days a week. Though the whole shuttle to Salem/Vegas is stupid.

Today was pretty good. This whole week had a great focus on the Vets. Shawn/Belle/Philip were only on once this week.

• Members

I couldn't agree more! they're obviously listening to the fans and putting the vets front and center. As long as they keep the teens on a couple days a week (or play them with the vets more if they're going to be on more than that), then I don't mind them at all.

• Members

It just came on here. I'm so excited to watch an actual full episode. I've been getting interrupted this entire week.

Poor Lexie. She's being so hard on herself. I like how they are writing this character. She's been locked up in an underground tunnel since January. It would be so wrong if they had her acting like the old Lexie all of a sudden. Her psyche has to be screwed up and I'm glad they're doing this.

The Bradys changed their tune with Anna as soon as they realized that she wanted money. They can't be surprised. Once a golddigger, always a golddigger. I love Roman and Anna! I want these two together right now. If Josh Taylor has this much chemistry with Leann Hunley, I shutter to think what would happen if Wayne Northrop was in this role.

If you'd ask me about 3 or 4 years ago if I ever thought I would see the day when Stefano and little Elvis were in the same room together, I would have thought you were crazy. This is such a great time to be a DAYS fan! :D

Is Stefano faking or not!?

• Members

I agree with the sentiment that Josh Taylor has seeminly come ALIVE finally since Leann Hunley has debuted. These two actors have some pretty evident chemistry and I certainly would not mind a romance between them or at least a triangle with Tony.

Tony and Anna though will be VERY hard to top....and Anna settling for Roman just I don't think it would ever happen, Anna is WAY to focused on money and power, severe sophistication, something Roman has little of.

Leann is just a freaking joy to watch, I loved the little looks and subtle insecurities between The Bradys and Anna. I am glad they did not all jump up to welcome her back because realistically, she hasn't always done good by that family and she IS a DiMera ;)

DAYS is simly the BEST soap on the air at the moment, these last two episodes have been OUTSTANDING and written EXTREMELY well.

The DiMera family is once again a REAL family, not a cartoon caricature of a family! Thaao Penghils has been OUTSTANDING as Tony since he has been back. And the rivalry between EJ/Tony is SO entertaining to watch.

MAN DAYS is so DAMN GOOD! Just freaking loving EVERY minute (well not Steph/Jeremy) and this includes Phelle/Shelle and Nick/Chels/Jett!

Would love to see Anna/Kate take each other on in some sort of business fashion or a full out Tony/Anna/Roman/Kate love quadrangle...it could be DAYS best viable successful quadrangle since the 90's Austin/Carrie/Lucas/Sami!

All we need now is for Christie Clark to return to have Carrie reunite with her mother...and Patrick Muldoon/Louise Sorel and Eileen Davidson and I would simply be on a continuous DAYS orgasm!

• Members

So Tony and Anna have been in contact between the time that he left her and now? I still want to know why he disappeared the way he did and then divorced her!

And I just have to say that although Thaao has been interesting to watch, this isn't Tony. Get ready for another Tony/Andre story, because this is not Tony.

Archived