GH: Contract issues

• Members

According to Natalia via her website, she has NOT signed a deal with GH as reported in the mags. Negotiations have been going on for 3 months and they are NOT going well. Souces say that ATWT has taking interest in the Emmy award winning actress so will she relocate to the east coast???

Also, Finola Hughes will be appearing the week of 7/9..She started taping this week...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope something can be worked out. I do like Natalia Livingston as Emily. I wonder 1) if she leaves GH, who will GH get to play Emily? Jennifer Ferrin (ex-Jennifer, ATWT) would be great as Emily, just as Ryan Chandler cast her in his Port Charles: End Game Blog. I bet if Natalia goes to ATWT, she'll play Lucy Montgomery. I get sick of the Natalia hate. She's a fairly good actress IMHO and has made Emily her own. I don't think I want Amber Tamblyn back on GH.

• Members

Natalia recently just finish taping West of Brooklyn in nyc (brooklyn) where ATWT is filmed *hint hint* but I agree with you Mudler, I think she would be playing Lucy but as for GH...Since she hasn't signed a new contract yet, I wonder if Emily would go into coma or disappear off screen like Todd from oltl!?!?

• Members

Natalia has proven that when given a strong s/l, she is a great actress. Unfortunately, a majority of her airtime is reduced her being a wilting damsel in distress. I doubt people would be singing Michelle Stafford's praises if all she had to do on screen was say "there... there. It will be all right! I know you'll save me!"

During the Hostage Crisis in Feb sweeps, she was magnificent!

Archived