GH: Contract issues

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The reason I hate Emily is because I don't feel any rooting value for NL. NL doesn't make me like Emily or even love to hate her. I am indifferent to her and just think she is a waste of space. Another actress would do wonders in that role. I don't think that Emily should be killed, as too many Quartermaines have been killed lately, but someone strong needs to play her. I would also like to see her away from Nikolas and hook up with Lucky.

What's Peyton List doing these days? I think she would be an excellent Emily.

• Members

KM signed some sort of deal last year that gave her outs to do other projects with ABC. She had a recurring role in "Football Wives" but is wasn't picked up for next season.

What is the link for Natalia's official site?

• Members

When you look at the foodchain, Kelly is higher up than Natalia is. Emmy winning or not, if her character is not well received and/or Natalia is asking for too much (or the show doesn't want to give her anything) then she'll be gone.

Kelly may not have won an Emmy, but her character is INSANELY Popular (both good and bad). The worst thing you can be as an actor is to have fans be indifferent to you. If someone loves you or hates you, then at least they care.

How many people really give credence to Natalia's Emmy win? Not many.....

Kelly's contract is set up so she can have outs in the last year of her contract. She had a holding deal with ABC that if it didn't expire now, it will soon. Kelly wants to do both GH and whatever else on ABC she can. But she knows that working at GH pays the bills, so it's not like she can just quit the show.

If Natalia is receiving offers from other shows (lord knows why) then she has to weigh her options. Will she be featured prominently? Will she be playing a different character (and not an Emily clone). There's a lot that goes into these choices.

Whether you agreed w/ her Emmy win or not, you can't take it away from her. On another show she may be utilized to her full potential.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jun 21 2007, 11:30 PM)
GH definitely hates women and vets, but I don't think losing Natalia would be a big deal. All the talk about her being Lucy sounds crazy to me! Isn't she in her late 20s? She totally wouldn't match up with Aaron! But the biggest problem for me is that she doesn't look like the daughter of Scott Bryce and Finn Carter/Mary Beth Evans. Isn't she part Mexican? SHe totally looks it to me. Sierra and Craig are white with blonde hair, I just don't see it.

Maybe they aren't being misleading and the love interest for Aaron is a totally new character. Who else would she fit as? Dani Andropolous? Nikki Munson? I must say I wouldn't mind Dani and Betsy returning to Oakdale.

The original Sierra actually had dark hair and peyton list (ex-lucy) who was a brunette didnt look full white herself so that wont be a problem but I dont want her as Lucy if its true..There is no need for that character but I could see her as Dani

• Members

I didn't realize that there was a checklist of who could post here and who couldn't. If you can direct me to the list of acceptable actors/characters/storylines to support, I'll make sure to check it... then post what I want anyway!

• Members

LOL and now it apparently has made it to Wikipedia that she is hired to play Dani. Did you start that lol :lol: While I don't believe it is true at this point, I would rather have Dani return than Lucy. I always thought Lucy was a bore but Dani had spunk and was more interesting. I do wonder if the script originally for "Sophie" could be Dani? That wouldn't surprise me even if Natalia has nothing to do with this role.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jun 21 2007, 11:30 PM)
GH definitely hates women and vets, but I don't think losing Natalia would be a big deal. All the talk about her being Lucy sounds crazy to me! Isn't she in her late 20s? She totally wouldn't match up with Aaron! But the biggest problem for me is that she doesn't look like the daughter of Scott Bryce and Finn Carter/Mary Beth Evans. Isn't she part Mexican? SHe totally looks it to me. Sierra and Craig are white with blonde hair, I just don't see it.

Maybe they aren't being misleading and the love interest for Aaron is a totally new character. Who else would she fit as? Dani Andropolous? Nikki Munson? I must say I wouldn't mind Dani and Betsy returning to Oakdale.

Sierra's maiden name is Esteban, so she must be half Latino. Finn Carter, the original Sierra, did look as if she could be. I think ATWT should bring back Carter as Sierra. And IMHO, I can't tell that Natalia Livingston is part Latino, not Mexican.

I agree that Natalia would make a good Sarah Horton, a good love interest for Philip Kiriakis (Jay K. Johnson, IMHO).

Agreed. She'd also be good as Em. I also like Heather Tom for Em.

Good comeback CathyT!! Welcome to SON!!!

• Members

Actually I heard somebody say it over at SOC that it might be a Lucy or Dani recast but I dont trust wikipedia that much even though they were right about cady mcclain but honestly, where ever she goes,..I dont want her on WT..She can go to GL

• Members

Natalia and Emily are not that bad. I think she got most of her hate when GH was having her on every day and there was an Emily overload. That hasnt been the case in a long while. Emily barely has a storyline and NL isnt even on that much. She's mainly supporting to Elizabeth's story and they threw her into this Jerry mess. I think she is alright in small doses and she is ALOT more tolerable now than she was back then. I actually wish GH would use her more bc I dont mind her and Nik now, when surprinsgly I despised them the first time around.

Archived