GH: Contract issues

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would almost say they are working up to writing her off with the Mr. Craig storyline that he will send her to jail for something that I can't spell at this moment in life. LOL!!

I don't want her on ATWT! And not as LUCY! She almost seems to old for the role now since they have a post-teen/early 20s Alison and the original Aaron on! I just don't want her on my soap!!!!

• Members

GH will hardly shrivel up to nothing if the likes of Natalia Livingston is no longer there. The walls stood before her! The walls will stand after her! She's not that great of an actress and maybe it's the stories she's been given, but it will hardly be a blow to GH or ABCD!

• Members

Oh, I disagree again!

GH is ounce again not catering to the female leads on GH. Do we need to go through the list of female leads that GH has let go in the last five years? GH is shriveling up/will not look at all like the beloved GH I knew and loved from the 80's and 90's.

The rating will continue to fall and the story lines will look like last years scripts!

How many of the Q's are still standing?

You may not like NL, but the ladies on GH have gotten screwed over! That my dear is the fact!

• Members

GH definitely hates women and vets, but I don't think losing Natalia would be a big deal. All the talk about her being Lucy sounds crazy to me! Isn't she in her late 20s? She totally wouldn't match up with Aaron! But the biggest problem for me is that she doesn't look like the daughter of Scott Bryce and Finn Carter/Mary Beth Evans. Isn't she part Mexican? SHe totally looks it to me. Sierra and Craig are white with blonde hair, I just don't see it.

Maybe they aren't being misleading and the love interest for Aaron is a totally new character. Who else would she fit as? Dani Andropolous? Nikki Munson? I must say I wouldn't mind Dani and Betsy returning to Oakdale.

• Members

Thank you Joshy! Natalia Livingston has been coasting since about August 2004. She's had very few episodes since then that makes me go "wow, she really deserved to win that Emmy." The truth of the matter is, she's a subpar actress who got a great storyline and rode that story to her Emmy. She contributes nothing of real value to GH. Her pairing with Tyler has been dead since they broke up AGAIN last year. There's no chemistry between them.

I don't care if people disagree with me or not, we're all entitled to our opinions. My opinion is her departure would be a good thing for the show. I may dislike the story that Becky Herbst has now, but Becky spent the first two years of Natty's tenure pretty much on the backburner. It was either or. Becky comes out Natty heads to the back. Good riddence!

Don't let the ambulance run you over on the way out....

Archived