Y&R Breaking News: Recently Vacated Role Recast!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel sorry for this new actress, because I along with many hate her already. LOL!

However, I must say from what I've seen of her on Home & Away, she's a very decent younger actress. No way in hell she's Christel Khalil bad. LOL!

Can she pull Colleen off and suppress her think Aussie accent with the amount of dialogue she has to recite each day, hmm, I don't know!

• Members

I'm gonna TRY to give this new actress a chance but as a Cadrian fan, this is a bitter pill to swallow. LML is ruining the show left and right and the execs don't seem to give a damn! How many talented actors/actresses are gonan have to quit/be fired before they see that LML is the worst thing to EVER touch Y&R?

Leon was fired but the screaming albino is still hogging up screen time day after day doing absoultly NOTHING! An Adrianne should have been fired but it shouldn't have been Leon.

• Members

I feel very sorry for this new actress because she is going to feel some hate through no fault of her own. Shame on you LML, for firing Adrianne Leon, shame on you for letting such a talented actress go.

Archived