AMC: Monday

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GO! AMANDA!!!!!!!!

I was praying she'd slap that bastard. I hated that smug grin he had on his face for a split second when she asked if he set it all up and he answered, "Yes." He had that whole "ain't a little devil!" look on his face for just a brief moment, but it was sooo there. I'm glad she slapped his dumb ass.

• Members

Annie has no stone. She makes me love her again when she told off Ryan and got so angry and then by the end everything is fine again? Is she schizo?

I found the episode quite boring overall. Don't know why it just didn't seem to flow that well for me. Amanda slapping J.R though, that was fun :) Good way to end it off.

• Members

Ryan is playing the woman the same way he was screwing with Kendall's head (back in the day) making her think "Rylee" was all her fault and all in her head WHILE he was obliging Greenlee's every whim, no matter what she did, and making out with her whenever she wanted to. And they paint this guy as some sort of good guy, why? He's not. He's an insult to cavemen. Whoever's driving this shows directions now is just as bad as McTavish was.

I hate the Greenlee show as much as I hated the Babe show. Since May 1 all the majority of this show has been is about reacting to Greenlee's complaining, whining, crying, sighing, peeing, blinking, raging, plotting, lawsuits. I really don't want to watch this anymore. I haven't wanted to watch it since about 4-5 weeks ago. Each week it's getting more and more difficult to watch.

Can't the dang show finally be character driven (which it isn't, as seen by the show's main story, it's like McTavish never left) and stop with one storyline or/and character eating the damn show even with McTavish gone? Besides, the Sean/Colby story and finally letting the dead horse of Jabe die, the show is just blah. No offense to JoLily fans, but my gosh we're now getting montages of their relationship every day? WTF? Because the fans so super-duper loved the idea of this pairing?

Kudos to Amanda for slapping the little twirp.

• Members

notGreenlee is just really pissing me off nowadays, seriously. Everyday, it's all the same. She's bitching at Kendall and/or Zach and/or Ryan and/or Annie and/or the Fusion Folk. After she gets her ass handed to her, she goes cry in a dark corner somewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if Josh turned up tomorrow to eat her-.....I mean comfort her.

• Members

Eeeee Zach's speech was [!@#$%^&*] awesome today!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Kendall, Zach's right, you owe Whinelee NOTHING!

Annie was on fire till she let Ryan distract her again. Loved her telling him how dare he give Greenlee a piece of HER life *claps*

Ryan FOAD, !@#$%^&*]

• Members

Zach and Annie were the only parts of today's show that I was invested in. I'm so glad that they called Ryan out on his manipulations!

These two characters are salvaging this never ending baby story which does not hold my interest. Greenlee whining over a baby that will never be hers is old.

• Members

WORD to your whole post! I hate the Whinelee hour as much as I did the Babyswapping Slut hour.

I think Kay Alden has left the building in preparation for Brown & Esensten to take over. The positive changes toward a character-driven show that were apparent a few months ago have stopped.

Between Ryan's nonsense and the Jon/Lily/Ava scenes, I had to ff through most of it today. The only part I watched was JR/Amanda and Jamie/Julia.

• Members

Honeymoon in Ryan

The biggest event of the century is about to take place and it will be so catastrophic and full of Dynamite Kiddo joy and wonder and yes my friends I am talking about Ryan's honeymoon! The destination he and his beloved Annie Fanny and his daughter Feminimna are sailing off to is Menopause Island where all the women go through struggles everyday but make no mistake about it this is great news since none of them can get pregnant with Sir Ryanovich's baby and be forced to just raise the tot all by themselves! You see Ryan is too busy trying to figure out what is the next letter after Q that he cannot even possibly understand what fatherhood is about. You notice how pretty much Zach, Kendall, and Annie take care of Spike and Emma where Ryan just goes running around like a chicken with no whack whack with his head cut off butting into everyone's lives like the typical butt pirate he is thinking that he is so important that he will be honored by the Pope for solving The Idiot Code that can be found at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue where all the idiots of this great nation reside. Yep Ryan can relate to the morons in The White House as they all take the stupidity pill and leave destruction in their wake all to make some blonde bimbo named Muffy look good. On the way to Menopause Island will be a stop at Lonely Dork Land where the official language is TeeteePatooti where "Ryan" stands for "Ride Your Automobile North" up to DumbPeopleRUs, Denmark where they cannot figure out anything

• Members

OMG!!! I Hope that the new writers can help this show. Right now Ryan is really annyoing and nuGreenlee is being a total baby. I can't deal with this. Common.

The only thing i like is Sean/Ava/Colby

and Lily/Jon

and Erica/Jackson

• Members

Go Annie and Zach! Those two made sense. I hate that Kendall has let Ryan brainwash her and thank goodness Zach is there to be the voice of reason. Loved Annie going off on Ryan and speaking her mind

OUCH! Boy did that Amanda slap look like it hurt

Archived