AMC: Monday

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked Zach and Annie tearing into Ryan though for his actions and pretty much forcing Kendall to let Greenlee be involved in Spike's life.

Aiden is back! Finally. I'm just happy to see the Wildwinders (as they are now called on the show...haha) show some sort of concern for Amanda. And I love seeing Amanda in a front-burnered role. She is so going to figure out JR's plan though - his not wanting to try and escape should be a major hint.

• Members

I love how first Zach and now Annie is RIPPING into Ryan. Annie is so right. Dealing with Kendall is difficult, dealing with Greenlee is impossible because Ryan doesn't have a child with her so Greenlee doesn't need to be in their family. Loved what Annie said about Greenlee moving in. :lol:

• Members

Damn, that Jon/Lily closure scene kind of got to me :huh:

Anyway - I'm happy now that Julia and Jamie are breaking up - I loved them together at first when it was all about sex on the beach and in the hospital. But Jamie is so not mature now that Julia is the mother hen of Wildwind.

• Members

Really, the only story that I'm enjoying right now is the stuff with Sean, Colby, and Ava.

I'm sick of this [!@#$%^&*] with Spike, really. Greenlee is a crazed lunatic, but the rest of them have not much to be proud of either.

JR is pathetic, really. This whole stunt of his just proves that he has a child-like need to be in control of anything and all things.

Archived