AMC: Monday

• Members

Ohhh Ryan, shut up!....Iam soo tired of him saying "Greenlee deserves this...Greenlee deserves that....Greenlee deserves Spike...blah blah blah"

Yeah, life sucks, but Greenlee needs to move on and start her own family. Ryan talks about Spike like he is a toy to be shared on a playground to make Greenlee feel better.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want Josh written off. <_<

Kendall has remained the only true Child of Kane. She's tempetuous, fiesty, has chemistry with any man that crosses her path. Okay, so she's still letting Ryan breathe the same air she does, but we'll work on that. Bianca went and dun lost her ever lovin' mind -- forgiving Babe, falling for a man in drag... Josh has had nothing of interest to do ever since Mannah disappeared (and I didn't even find those two appealing). And to make it worse, I don't even find him all that hot. :mellow:

• Members

Ryan is such an idiot! Why does he always bend over backwards to put Kendall out every chance he gets?!?! What is his !#*$!@^ deal???? I just don't understand it. When he was with Greenlee, he knew Kendall was hurt by that and he took every opportunity to rub her face in it. And now he's at it again-- Kendall shouldn't have to share her flesh and blood child with Whinelee. Never mind that Kendall was willing to give that b*$! her first born-- just to satiate that pshyco (we all know it wouldn't have been enough). :angry: Hey, dumbass, try finding a man that's actually available and ADOPT a child, for crying out loud. We can't always get what we want. She needs to play the hand she's dealt and get over it.

I say enough with putting Greenlee's wants above Kendall's NEEDS; she's pregnant for god's sake; she doesn't need this stress. She needs to take a page from Erica's book and b*%$ slap the both of them.

Archived