Y&R Discussion: Week of June 18th

• Members

I just caught up on M-W. I actually stopped Monday's half-way through and went to Tuesday/Wednesday, which were much better. I do love Sharon/Phyllis teaming against the common enemy Nikki -- it totally makes sense after the way Nikki has treated them. Watching the video was hilarious. I'm so glad that Phyllis/Sharon convinced Jack to do. (Phyllis couldn't post it fast enough. Glad there is some humor on the show.)

Anyone notice that Maggie has been wearing make-up? Viewers were just rude when she was a plain Jane. It's nice to show that she is a beautiful woman. I hope that they do something with Paul and her.

Brad--man, could they make us hate him more?

Return of Jana has been great. Wish she could make it back. loved the actress and character--so quirky and different. I'm sure she has something to do with the dead body. (A story I won't even acknowledge. Beyond stupid.)

Liked the Daniel/Lily scenes.

Just bring Nick back. No interest in recovery in woods. Yawn.

I am looking forward to end of campaign. Something tells me that this election will be a disaster for both candidates. I hope Victor doesn't have access to YouTube. LOL.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL I LMAO during that ENTIRE scene! It was just pure classic Y&R sass. And what made it better? The betting whether or not Nikki would quit.

Now I can't talk much since I'm watching ATWT right now but I must say that Nikki impressed me at the end of the eppy. I REALLY thought she was done for. I thought Katherine had her convince and that she would bow out gracefully. But she really came across as a strong and determined individual. And her words actually had some meaning. HELL I even thought of voting for her.

I think her comment to Jack about his father being ashamed of him however was pretty low.

So sick of Amber. Love Cane and I feel bad that he's being embrassed and used this way.

I take back what I said a few days or weeks earlier. Kevin and Daniel would make the PERFECT gay couple on Y&R. Just get rid of Lily and have her hook up with Cane and create beautiful babies today and PRESTO! The way is clear for Keviel!

Tomorrow also looks to be really good as well. Can't wait for the debate. I'm sure it will be a debacle.

• Members

I can't wait for the debate either. I hope Nikki falls on her face...but somehow I feel that Jack will be the one who ends up with egg on his face. It would be funny if Victor came back and walked in while Nikki was up on stage talking.

• Members

I'm torn. Nikki is pissing me off, but at the same time Jack comes across as such a sexist some times. Plus he and Ben are so sure that he's going to win the debate, it makes me want to see them lose.

I think Amber/Kevin/ Daniel are doing pretty good with what they are being given. I haven't watched most of this week though. This hide the dead body thing is just too silly. Plus watching these characters tell lie after unbelievable lie is just kind of embarrassing.

• Members

I don't think Jack is sexist at all....I actually agreed with him when he said Nikki was a bored housewife who wanted to prove something to her husband. Initially she ran because she was upset with Victor for continuing to side with Jack. I do think she has become interested in actually helping the community but I still think her main objective is to beat Jack.

Archived