Days: Wednesday, June 13

• Members

DANG, YO! Who wrote today's?? This is the most enjoyable fluffer episode of DAYS I have seen in pretty much...as long as I could remember. For nothing entirely huge happening, it is so entertaining! The dialogue is great!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love when Steve as 'eye' references in his lines. Nichols kills them! LOL. And when Steve walked back in when Steph was talking with Adrienne, the tears in his eye - I love that man!

I liked Adrienne a lot today. I wonder if they'll use her as a soundign board for Steohanie in the future. I'd like that.

• Members

I guess I'm the only one that could really care less about Stephanie....

Did love the ending...it will be interesting to see who it is that attacks Hope tomorrow... Absolutely love the flashback scenes they had. I almost thought they would have scenes where Hope was at the Police Acadamy.

• Members

Haha..told you guys that today would be good! :D

For the worst storyline on the show, the Jeremy/Stephanie/Steve/Adrienne stuff was pretty enjoyable. No thanks to the horrible actor who plays Jeremy. I'm so used to seeing Bonnie..forget the actresse's name but she is soo different as Adrienne. I like Adrienne better.

Philip shooting Shawn down about being an insult to those who really grew up with poverty when Shawn was whining about how he doesn't have the advantage of having tons of money was gold! :lol: God, I LOVE Philip!

I've never really cared much for Bo & Hope but I loved their banter today. It was cute. And I loved all the flashbacks.

• Administrator

The fabulous Meg Kelly wrote the script (according to Global's credit, don't know who NBC had). I was actually surprise to see her write the script since it was fluff episode. She wrote some good lines today.

My favorite was "He had no pants." I LOL at that one.

• Members

Thanks, Toups. She sure can write a script.

As far as Shawn goes, Hoagie is doing the same thing with Shelle as he is doing with LUMI. He's just making Lucas and Shawn a little more annoying to test the waters for Phelle and EJAMI and even up the fanbases a little bit. Shawn and Lucas are kind of annoying about it, but I don't really mind. I like triangles where I am not FULLY on one side over the other...and triangles where I don't know what the outcome will be. That is why triangles with BOPE, J/J, and Jolena never work.

• Members

Meg Kelly wrote today's, King.

Keith, this is not the first time they showed hints of Stephanie's behavior covering up her inner pain. They have done that since this actress joined. The execution wasn't always good but it was there. I am with King on liking the actress. I have liked her since she joined and I know I am in the minority but I do like her behaving like this. It needed to be like this from the start. The Johnson family was a little too perfect when they returned last summer and, with Steve being gone so long, I found that to be a little unrealistic. There had to be some problems as a result of his being presumed dead for years. I have explained before why I think the "change" in Stephanie makes sense based on her being unlucky in love and the possibility that being in Dayton could've changed her. There is no telling what happened there and maybe she liked Jeremy and this time changed to fit what he liked so she could win the guy this time. Steve was rebellious too when he was younger. I know the execution of Steph's wild side could be better but it's not as bad as people say. It actually gives the Johnson family some good conflict. The Jeremy part sucks and the actor sucks but, other then that, I like this story. It forces the Johnson's to confront Steve being MIA for years and the recent issues he had with his mental health.

I was very happy with that final scene of Stephanie because it brought us back to April and early May when we did see her inner hurt in her scenes with her mom and dad. I think we will see that more now. I loved her talk with Adrienne and I loved Steve's one liners today. The Steve/Jeremy faceoff scenes were great. The actor playing Jeremy reminds me alot of Kyle Brandt when he started. He feels so artificial and wooden. There are times when he isn't so bad but the writing for him isn't so good either. He is the weak part of the show right now IMO.

Chelsea/Nick was good today. I like Jett and Marcus Patrick. He has improved since AMC. I love how they are bringing back the Billie aspect of the story. There are still some issues to be resolved and that presents a viable conflict for Chelsea and Nick. I don't mind Nick/Chelsea/Jett triangle.

Shawn/Belle/Philip isn't that bad but today was filler. I like how characters are showing up at various points in the episodes like with what Shawn did today. Claire looked adorable with the fireman's hat on. I think this story could be better but it's not bad as a B story. It's moving fast so that is a positive and I am loving the reigniting of this triangle. JKJ is getting much better material right now and his telling Shawn off about his whining was great. I totally agree that Hogan is simply testing the waters with PHELLE and EJAMI. Now I don't think that Corday will ever allow a Shelle permanent breakup but who knows about LUMI. I do like when it's hard to choose a winner of a triangle. It builds investment.

The stuff at Doug's Place was fantastic. The set, the flashbacks, classic Bo and Hope banter, the piano and Doug singing. Keep it up Days!! I didn't take the flashbacks to mean they killed off Bill and Marie. Days would never relegate that to a throwaway line. We would hear something, especially with Nick on the canvas. Corday may be an ass but he do more then that. I took that as a tribute to the portrayers of Marie and Bill due to their passing and I thought it was wonderful. I also hope Doug and Julie stick around. They add alot of presence to the show and more Horton's are needed.

Also, I hope they make Hope a cop again. I love her this way. Her fire is back and KA is looking fantastic. The ending was creepy as hell and I can't wait for tomorrow. Summer begins next week and you can feel all this building to a huge 2-3 months.

• Members

She is usually always good. Also, I understand why she wrote it. On the surface it looks as thought it was a fluff episode, but it was much more than that.....

Every storyline was going through a transition. All the relationships are being tested, and maybe as a HW she wanted to be sure to steer the ship the right way.

Jett/Chelsea/Nick is taking root, and there was some delicate writing needed to show Chelsea's and Nick's insecurities. I really, really hate where this is headed, but it wasn't as awful as it could have been. Phelle are also being tested, and there were the Stephanie/Steve scenes that go to heart of why she is acting out like she is.

And at Doug's Place, there was so much history, flashbacks and pre-DiMera revelation goodness.

To me, the episode was pivotal, and Meg thought she could do the best job at putting it all together.

• Members

Oh, I just loved the scenes with Doug, Julie, Bo, and Hope. Doug singing was just wonderful!! I'm assuming that the figure who attacks everyone tomorrow in the black is a certain gal who is returning this week?

Chelsea has some nerve being upset at Nick for this one time that he decides to act childish. She was that way everyday for about two years. :angry:

• Members

I literally "Oh my G**"ed at that line, out loud, after seeing it.

You just DON'T say that to your parents.

And earth to StephWHORE: he doesn't love you.

You're not in love.

You two have been together for what, two weeks? And fewer days than in "Days" days.

Sorry, Adrienne, you're a HORRIBLE human for not calling it like you should have seen it: Stephanie IS a slut.

• Members

Guess what? Jett is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gay.

He proved it when he said that Nick was kneeling before the "porcelain goddess."

NO ONE calls it the porcelain goddess.

I have only EVER heard "porcelain god."

The writers were trying to tip us off that Jett is gay.

• Members

So this BITCH thinks she feels a connection with Jeremy?

ON WHAT [!@#$%^&*] PLANET?!!!!

ANYONE WITH EYES can see they're just having sex. They JUST have sex. THEY JUST make out.

They're not in a relationship.

Hey. BITCH: in order for him to love you, you two HAVE to have a relationship. Which means, have stimulating conversations about politics, religion or everyday happenings. You have goofy moments together (that don't involve trashy, TRAMPY, TRIFLING behavior like having SEX, EATING PIZZA right after while NUDE and REVELING IN IT!!!)

This girl wouldn't know love if it bit her on her overpounded ASS@!!!

GO*, i HATE THIS CHARACTER!!

DIE, TRAMP, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived