Days: Wednesday, June 13

• Members

OH, SNAP!!

"Days" missed a GOLDEN opportunity.

"You wanna do more than just 'fly the friendly skies' with Jett."

SHOULD have been, "You wanna do more than just 'touch the sky' with Jett."

It WOULD have been in keeping with the show's running gag of saying "Touch the Sky" airlines each episode with the fab four.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I highly doubt that Jett is gay.

And porcelain goddess isnt a homosexual term. I've heard college friends say it.

That's all minute though because when Jett looks at Chelsea its obvious he is attracted to her.

• Members

I'm starting to like Jett and Chelsea... a lot. She's actually likeable with him and seems more vulnerable. Marcus really isn't that bad. I want Hogan to do more than just flirt with the idea. They need a story.

• Members

I didn't mean "porcelain goddess" is a homosexual term.

FEMINIZING words is a gay trait, though.

(Example: "You go girl!" -- to a guy; "Mister sister"; etc )

I have never heard anyone, EVER call it a porcelain goddess. Perhaps, if you've heard college friends say it, they're gay, or closeted.

If not, perhaps it's a regional thing.

Here in the South, however, that would be considered gay.

• Members

I disagree.

I think he's hiding something. He wants her -- but for a dangerous end.

I also think his "fiance" is fake, or a man, which is the surprise twist we have yet to see.

I mean, the story writes itself: TOUGH-MAN ABE CARVER's nephew (or whater) is GAY.

You just don't see it coming from a mile away.

LUckily, I DID. B)

• Members

In the south wearing a pink colored shirt would get you bashed, so that argument isn't really valid.

And no disrespect meant but just because you haven't heard anything personally does not mean it hasn't been said or done.

As for my friends from college who have said it: they are very happily married with children now. Nothing gay about them.

• Members

Uhh the pink shirt thing is completely wrong. I live in NC and guys here were pink polos all the time. No big deal. Both gay and straight. So I don't know where you're getting that from.

As for Jett if hes gay so be it. But right now I feel like he and Chelsae would be an awesome couple. I'm so tired of Nick and his b*tching over Willow. Move on already. This wasn't some innocent girl that had a horrible accident. She was a whore. A liar. A pathetic excuse for a human being. Grow some freaking balls and focus on the future.

• Members

Wow, I thoroughly enjoyed the show today. First time watching most of it in a long time. Could have done with the Shawn/Belle/Phillip nonsense, though.

I love Doug and Julie so fricken much. They are like the only true connection to what was poppin' on DAYS in the 70s and it's tongue-in-cheek the way that's written. "BILLLLLL! MARRRRRIE!!!!!" I almost expected SSH to break character and look into the camera, saying something snarky along the lines of "Remember them, from 30 years ago?"

Am I the only one who LOLed when Hope said that the little tunnel thingy wasn't too narrow for her? I mean, I know it was wrong for me to laugh at that, but that was funny. Loved how she was like ".......what?" after she said that and everyone was looking at her. Funny stuff.

Okay...why didn't anyone tell me that Jeremy Horton is being played by JM J. Bullock?! I'm sorry, but that dude just looks like a big piece of plastic, and it really makes me want to throw up. And then, when he left to put some pants on, that towel barely covered his ass. Had he been a *real* person, I would have been turned on. But he's not real. He's plastic. Cold, shiny, hard plastic.

Steve got some major brownie points with me today when Stephanie was all "He's Jeremy HORTON! ALICE's grandson! MIKE AND ROBIN's son!" And then Steve is like "I don't give a damn who he's related to!" It's about time someone called the fact that nearly anyone who's named Horton or Brady on this show is automatically good people.

Archived