Days: Wednesday, June 13

• Members

Blatantly stealing Kenny's format...

Days of Our Lives

Wednesday, June 13th!

steveandsteph.jpg

For some reason I can't get the vid to embed, but here's a classic clip from the vault.

Doug, Julie, Liz & Neil sing "For Me and My Gal" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtuUu9Lkre8

Awesome! Do not miss this! Why don't we get stuff like this anymore??

Yesterday on Days:

Jeremy surprises Chelsea with a kiss

Steve and Adrienne walk in on Stephanie and Jeremy

Shawn learns he was not the father of Willow's baby

Nick thinks Chelsea is avoiding him and later finds Chelsea with Jett

Lucas stops the runaway forklift.

TODAY on DAYS:

Philip and Belle arrive in Chicago to find they have missed the pageant

Shawn catches up with Belle and Philip

Doug, Julie, Bo and Hope work to get into the boarded-up cellar

Nick tries to fight Jett; Chelsea tries to reassure Nick.

Steve rips Jeremy a new one.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Doug's Place was torn down long ago. I thought Wings was built on the land that was used for Doug's Place. Then Scott came back and gave Nick Corelli a hard time because Julie owned the land; and Victor and Vivian were interested in the land at one time, but Julie refused to give it up.

Now it's as if Wings never existed? I mean, that's where Maggie learned how to greet people! :-)

(Or am I wrong about Wings existing on the same piece of property as Doug's Place?)

• Members

Although I probably wasn't alive for a lot of that or even watched, I'm with GBB on that. I just assumed Doug's Place was remodeled and used for another club.

Oh well. I hear today is a REALLY good episode (or most of it). I so cannot wait. Thursday's also good. Thank god cause we need it after Tuesday's snoozefest.

• Members

DUDE!! THEY JUST KILLED OFF BILL AND MARIE!

If they were going to do it with a throwaway line, they did it right. The characters were fairly irrelevant to the canvas, so a storyline wouldn't have made much sense. But wow, that was really unexpected! I adored the flashbacks.

• Members

Looking forward to the Bope stuff today and Thursday, but the Claire crap and Stephanie/Jeremy crap in the same episode is just too much for me take. I can handle episodes that are weighed down by one of these storylines each day, but not episodes that feature both of these turds. Ugh. Where's Stefano and Tony? I want to see DiMansion!

Archived