Days: Wednesday, June 13

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know, Shawn. I mean, it was a WONDERFUL nod to Lanna and Ed. I saw squaled when I saw the Bill/Doug prison flashback, but for it to be onscreen, I can't help but wonder if that's what the intention was. That was my first gut reaction, anyway. :lol:

• Members

Even though this girl WAS HORRIBLY MISCAST, I love this Stephanie! Finally she gets some meaty scenes! I mean the writing is not in place for her as far as being a really lovable character as Stephanie SHOULD BE, but I do love this actress!

• Members

Love the little back and forth between bope in regards to who's going down to the tunnel. "I kick your butt in police academy"-Hope to Bo...their so cute. now that's a couple.

Get stephanie and jeremy off my screen. I really wanted Steve to punch that wannabe ken doll.

• Members

This masked attacker thing looks to be really great.

Bo and Hope were in rare form today, for sure. Loved it. Hope we see Hope back on the force in the near future. Love her as a Bo's partner.

I finally was able to bear Stephanie when she nearly opened up to Steve about what she's feeling, but then went into reverse. This is the first time we've seen any hint of her personality being a facade.

Nick and Chelsea were better today. Today actually utilized Chelsea's own personal flaws. She's insecure as all hell. I hate that they're bringing the Billie/Nick thing back after it seemed to fizzle out into a resolution, but I'm glad they'll be really dealing with it. In the meantime, dealing with it with obviously push her into Jett's arms. Oy.

Archived