DAYS: James Reynold update

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like it or not, Abe has been more or less front burner since the 2000's. His stories have sucked and his airtime has been limited, but has far as the stories go - he had them. First the Isaac debacle, which lasted, like, three years. Then the Stalker. His return, loss of sight, impotency. And then the Gloved Hand stuff. And with the DiMera story, I'm betting he'll have plenty of airtime. And Hogan certainly loves him as much as Cwickly and Brash did (Who wrote the beginnings of evil Lexie? I know B&C were responsible for at least Lexie's fake death/sting operation.)

But for the love of the Days Gods, let them break up Abe and Lexie forever. Please.

• Members

That's awesome to know. I wonder how they will explain where Abe is now that Lexie is back. Plus, you have Jett also on the show.

I don't want Abe and Lexie together. Break them up once and for all. I'm sick of the break up-resolution cyle.

• Members

Happy to hear JR is recovering, just keep Abe far away from Lexie....

He being on the frontburner is laughable. Except for the baby switch, all his stories were side plots that amouned to nothing. He has been a glorified day player for years.

• Members

I'll give you that. But it's not as if he's done nothing since the baby switch. Mind you, he's only had good moments, character-wise, but I know I've enjoyed them. Hopefully Hogan can give him even better stuff now.

• Members

The thing with heart surgery is you are out of commission for months, but the good thing is, after those months, you are up and at 'em as good as new as if nothing happened in the first place. But it takes a lot out of you. I am surprised he will be working as early as August, considering the insane schedule of soap filming.

• Members

Regis Philbin was out for six weeks when he had bypass heart surgery and he is 75. He had the surgery on March 14 and was back at work on April 26. Though James not returning till August probably has to do with the right time that Hogan can write him back onto the canvas than anything else.

• Members

One of the few good things Langan did was turning Lexie evil. He did make her his Kristen and it worked well.

Happy to hear about Jim. I can't wait until he is back. Abe, along with Lexie, has become a much more pivotal character since 2000 and I am so happy about that. RJ and JR are team players and I love seeing them rewarded for their hard work and loyalty.

Archived