ALL: Good Girls Gone Bad

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with You.....But I would add Colleen Zink Penter who plays Barbara on ATWT...She was like the number One Bad girl in Daytime for a while..I would also add Cady McClain as Rosanna Cabot..She played Bitchy Obsess chick very good

• Members

BAD GIRLS TURN GOOD:

Charity Tate Dingle, EMMERDALE: She first was a real bitch who turned up as a hooker in Emmerdale, and began seeing rich Christopher Tate, and started having an bisex/Lesbian affair with his gay sister Zoe, but as years has turned Charity can still be manipulative, but she has turned a lot better.

Good Girls gone Bad:

Virginia Harrison, Sunset Beach: First she was actually a nice single mother who had a crush on Michael Bourne, but soon

she become a real crazy person, who tried to get away with killing Michaels girlfriend Vanessa Hart.

Ali McIntyre, Days of our lives: Ali was a rather nice and kind nurse when she was first introduced to Mike Horton, but soon she got really crazy, and began stalking Mike and attempted to kill Carrie Brady with an syringe!.

• Members

Ali McIntyre was one of my favourites too. She was introduced as a shy nurse who had a crush on Mike Horton on the New Years Eve 1997/1998 party at the Penthouse Grill. One year later she had developed into a psycho and constantly spied on Mike, tried to kill Carrie, and was playing around with her barbie doll. Her snobby, bitchy mother Claire McIntyre joined and made the whole story even more enjoyable.

• Members

GH - Lucy Coe went from mousy librarian to trampy bitch

PC:

Julie Devlin went from respected doctor to psycho serial killer

Livvie Locke went from naive sweet teen to evil vampire

SuBe

How about Sarah? She was good and pretty nice in the beginning but towards the end I felt they tried to make her a bit like Annie, complete with the flashbacks. She was a bitch to Maria and she started lying, scheming and manipulating in order to keep Meg from Casey

Archived