ALL: Good Girls Gone Bad

• Members

There are a few on every soap. A woman seems to be sane, she seems to have an even head on her shoulders. Then, something happens to make her do a complete 180 and all of a sudden, she's a villainess.

ATWT had it with Julia Lindsay. She had everything going for her. A loving husband, caring friends, but the competition between her and Carly over Jack's heart and the frightening encounter(s) with David Stenbeck/Dr. Reid turned this good girl into a bad girl.

DAYS had it with Kristen Blake. She started off as a sweet social worker, but her obsession with John and her hatred for Marlena soon consumed her soul and made this good girl go bad.

Who are some that you know of?!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

how about bad girls turned good

Chelsea Brady

Good girls gone bad i will have to say Mimi Lockhart because remember when she was in that plot to put the nudie pics of chloe lane on the projector at the last blast with help from jan spears. She was a nice girl until then, i don't know bad example. I can't think today.

got another one from days of our lives: Stephanie Johnson

• Members

Good to bad:

Gabrielle Medina/OLTL--started out as a sweet, naive girl (poor me, pregnant by Max who doesn't love me) and became very devious, greedy and obsessive over Max, but then reverted to nice again

Bad to good:

Elizabeth Webber/GH (rape a bad girl and make her sympathetic)

Tina/OLTL

Anna Devane/GH (my all time favorite...cunning and deceptive at first but became a beloved heroine)

• Members

Good to bad.

Guiding Light

Annie Dutton. It's ALL REVA'S FAULT, and Josh's.

Believe it or not, Lizzie Spaulding. Okay, not really, but in 2002 she wasn't this bad. The character morphed from a fun loving schemer, blackmailing her grandfather, into a screeching psycho trying to murder her unborn sister!

Beth Raines. It's sad to see what has become of Beth right now. The only way to save her would be to say that her other persona Lorelei is back.

Eleni Andros Cooper. Boy did the writers do a number on this character when she was written off the canvas.

DAYS

Lexie. I loved it when she bad, taking babies and kicking...butt.

Marlena Evans. I loved the SSK in the beginning.

Bad to good.Cassie Layne. I liked it better when she was bad.

Marina Cooper. When she first came to town, she tried to break up Gus and Harley having Harley catch her in bed with Gus! I kinda liked Marina when she had more a backbone and the lines between good and bad blurred with her.

Holly Lindsey. She was quite the vixen in the 70s during her marriage to Ed Bauer.

Alan Spaulding. There was a time that the great Alan Spaulding was reduced to nothing but a teddybear after the show villified Alexandra. I don't want to see this Alan again, but I hate what they've done to him now, they've gone a little to far, so much that they've made him into a cartoon.

Joshua Lewis. When he was first introduced by Douglas Marland he was quite the schemer(At one time he blackmailed a nurse about her scandalous days as a hooker). I gotta say he met his match when Reva Shayne blew into town.

• Members

Ryan Chandler is my hero.

Kristen Blake, Julia Lindsey and Annie Dutton did the best job at being the good girl who went bad. Kinda interesting that in each case, it was a man that made them "turn" evil. :)

And Carly Corinthos, when she came on she was sweet to everyone but we all knew she was bad

• Members

I guess when I created this thread, I was thinking more along the lines of "good girl goes psycho villainess". LOL!!

But yes, I agree. There are a few women who also went from "good girl to not so good, but not so evil". :unsure:

Archived