Kathy Griffin's "My Life on the D-List!"

KLN

• Members

It premieres tonight on "Bravo" in about seven minutes! Anyone watching?

This is, like, the best night ever for me as a gay man! Not only does the new season of 'D-List' premiere tonight, but it's also preceeded by a brand new hourlong standup act from the one and only Kathy Griffin! She's not the best standup comic, IMO. She really could learn how to do a smoother topic segue, but I love her and her celebrity bashing nonetheless!

For those who miss both the standup act at the season premiere of 'D-List,' I believe they're both being shown again immediately afterwards.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My friends and i just finished watching..I love her show..Finally something to look forward on tv this summer...My favorite part was when she went on the View..Also its always fun seeing her parents..How funny that they went for $4 wine at Rage...

• Members

I love her stand-up shows, but I had never watched the D-List until last night. I laughed my ass off, and then when she talked about her divorce, I really felt empathy for her. Whatever happened must have been really rough. I like her more and more. I'm going to watch the whole season.

• Members

I have watched every episode of D-List and every stand-up special Kathy has done. She's the funniest commedienne out there. I LOVE her. It was so exciting to get to add her back to my Tivo season pass!!

It's so sad that her dad passed away. He and her mom were my favorite part of the show. The wine drinking is HILARIOUS!!

Archived