B&B Thusday & Friday

• Members

This show is better now than it's been in a long time. I like Rick and Ashley together, at least short term. I think the role reversal today was hilarious. Rick acting insecure and trying to get Ashley to define their relationship was perfect. She'd probably be best with someone like Thorne long term, but for now, I'm enjoying her with Rick.

One thing that struck fear into my heart this week was Brooke saying something like " The Ridge I love is back". Great! So she runs to Popeye on her wedding day to the dressmaker. He tells her he's actually going to choose his fiance, so Brooke bounces back to Ridge yet again. The writing is on the wall. Ridge and Brooke together again only to find out Taylor is having Brooke's baby. :o:blink:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I envy you A LOT for being up-to-date.

I haven't been able to watch a single show this week so far and it's killing me. :( Tonight is my B&B extravagnza because I'm so curious...

It's a shame I had so little time but I didn't want to divide my attention. The good thing about Y&R being such crap is you don't have to actually watch it. LOL!

• Members

I like watching a week's worth all at once, right now I can't stand to wait though. It's been a long time, since watching B&B ASAP was a priority. Not sure what exactly changed, but things have gotten a lot better, imo. My DVR didn't record Wednesday for some reason. I bet it was really good. I completely missed the beginning of Rick and Ashley's hook up.

I'm getting really tired of seeing pictures of the Marone zygote. I'm even more sick of Nick acting like this whole thing is disgusting and incomprehensible. He's the one who had to have a child. Maybe he should take an interest and learn about the procedure his wife has to go through to give him "the child he's always wanted". There's a phrase I could live without hearing again anytime soon. The idea of two (three if we count Bridget) intelligent, beautiful women duking it out to see who can give Nick a kid is just :rolleyes:

• Members

WHAT? Back up a minute here. Taylor is having Brooke's baby? WTF! Or was that a typo? I'm waaay out of the loop. I keep saying I'm going to record this show and then I forget. I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but I'm gonna start taping the show next week. I wish CBS would do those catch up things online like they do for ATWT and GL.

• Members

Ha! No typo. I'm pretty sure there was a mix up at the hospital and Brooke's eggs are the donor ones used to create the embryos implanted into Taylor. It hasn't been revealed yet, but they made a point of Brooke using the name Morone when she had her eggs tested.

Yeah, Constintine creeps me out a little too. At first I thought he was going to be a stalker.

• Members

Wednesday was totally different that the rest. There was a break and at first I was disappointed but then the balance was nice.

It was Nick&Taylor coming home, glowing in their reunited passion and playing parents for crushed Phoebs.

Phoebs had a shockingly good flashback of her & Rick's lovestory (and I hated that icky couple) at the same time as Rick & Ashley joined the mile-high-club on the jet and started making out.

So: no Ridge, Stephanie or Shane murder stuff on this episode which was still worth seeing.

I'm still not too fond of Kyle Lowder but I've been warming up a bit. Eileen Davidson does wonders.

@ Chris: Buddy, get your act together. YOu've been missing such great episodes! DOn't have me get to your place and program the VCR myself... LOL!

• Members

Yes, sir! :P

Now, if you could pull some strings and get Kimberlin Brown and Victoria Rowell to come on the show, I'd make it my priority. Heck, I'll sneak in a TV to work! LOL!

Seriously, I'm gonna record it this time and hopefully join in more discussions here again.

Question: Do they mention Steffy with everything going on? MM hasn't played a dual role, yet?

• Members

The only thing I've heard so far about her was on Friday's episode during the discussion between Brooke and Taylor. Taylor just said she's glad Thomas and Stephanie are away, so they aren't directly dealing with what's going on with Ridge.

Yeah, it's completely bizarre that so of the show is focusing on Phoebe, yet she has a twin sister who we haven't seen or really heard anything about.

Oh dear, I already hate MM playing one role, I can only imagine how annoying she'll be playing two roles. ::shivers::

• Members

:lol:

Thanks. I'm just waiting for the episode where it will be revealed that Phoebe is really Steffy and Steffy has been impersonating her all along ever since the evil twin locked real Phoebe up in a dungeon after finding sis sleeping with her boyfriend and finally grew tired of her getting all of the attention from the boys and family. Considering Steffy is always away at school, I'm totally picturing her as this bookish, nerdy girl with glasses, shy and awkward, and deeply serious, but deep down, she has that crazy trait from her namesake granny. Bwahahahaha!!!!

• Members

Not related to the thread, but they always use this musical cue and I absolutely love it:

The one they used at the end of Wednesday(?) when Rick and Ashley were on the plane getting ready to make love. I F-ING love that cue.

And Constantine looks like trash in his opening title shot. Oh, who am I kidding, he looks like trash in general. It's like a low-rent Robbie Nevil 2.0. Sad thing is that I'd still hook up with him. LOL.

I would kiss Brad Bell's feet for Constantine to do a cover of "C'est La Vie" at Innsomnia or somewhere. LOL.

• Members

I think it was the "Breacon"-theme - at least what I reference it with although it was first introduced a few mnths before the infamous mother/son-in-law-incident.

Constantine is already in the opening!? As of Friday I guess?

Still have to watch it...

Yet, where's PAM??? Thank god, Alley Mills is still in the closing credits. I keep hope that we'll see her again. :)

@ CRC: LOL at your Steffy imagination. I could see playing Macenzie Mauzy playing a double role; think she's pretty good, although I'm glad that only one sister is in town. I want Thomas back, though.

Archived