DAYS: SOW Spoilers...

• Members

Posted at SoapCity.

Week of June 4th:

-Willow and Nick's spat ends in tragedy.

-Bo and Hope begin investigating the Brady/DiMera feud.

-Chelsea and Nick fess up about the infamous hairbrush.

-Doug and Julie return to Salem!

Can't Miss! Friday, June 8th - Phillip and Belle get a clue to Claire's whereabouts.

Week of June 11th:

-Sami and EJ risk their lives to confront Stefano.

-Phillip and Belle travel to Chicago to find Claire.

-An old friend escapes from the cluthes of the DiMeras.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Going back to that interview of Corday's again... I thought he said that all the stories would be moved back to Salem?

Before, we were only in Tinda Lau. Now, we're all over the place! Vegas, Chicago, New Orleans... probably Italy and Ireland before it's all over with.

Lie #28.

• Members

These sound great..I wonder if the old friend is Lexie..its got to be..I like that they are being vague..And Kenny I think he means characters won't be isolated in locations for months at a time..I'm sure Belle and Phillip will only be in Chicago, which is right near salem, for a few episodes..Just like Sami and Lucas were only in New Orleans for less than a week...

• Members

I agree with Kev. Just like in the Fall when J&M quickly went to Canada and Italy, these trips are likely to be short. The only extended time where characters have been out of Salem is the Belle/Shawn island story. That is what Corday as referring to in SOD. He won't be isolating characters for months on end.

The old friend has to be Lexie since that is the week she returns. I would've said Anna but she returns the following week. I am intrigued by where Lexie has been and what happened to her.

These sound good. I have a feeling Victor has Claire and is toying with everyone. We'll see.

I wish someone had the article in SOW on the Dimera story. Perhaps we will have more tomarrow.

• Members

I'm all about EJAMI and PHELLE. If that's what I get to look forward to this summer, I'm all about it! :)

Renee Jones returns June 14 so that's definitely the old friend that escapes the DiMera clutches. I can't wait to see if she's being kept there against her will or if she wants to help Stefano.

I'm excited about Doug and Julie. I just hope they become a main part of the show rather than just popping in every month or so.

I'm not going to hold the "Characters won't be out of Salem..." quote from Corday about this Chicago trip. I'm all for a Chicago trip, which is only miles from Salem. My problem is when they take these characters to islands and leave them there for more than a month, isolating them from every other character. A trip to Chicago, which I'm sure will be short, is not bad.

• Members

That's what I was wondering. Anna's airdate, from what I've heard, is June 21st. I have heard nothing about when Lexie will return, though.

If she has to "escape from their clutches," then she's obviously not working for them. In which case, BOOOO! I wanted evil, psychobitch Lexie! LoL

Archived