AMC: Wednesday

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show has lacked good couples (with the exception of Jerica and Zendall) the last couple of years but I saw big potential in some on today's show. I have liked Sean/Colby for weeks now but I liked JR/Amanda and Josh/Greenlee too. I can't stand Jonathan and it's hard for me to watch him with Ava or Lily so I can't say I'm on board with that one but the rest I liked a lot. :) Of course my favorite today was Adam/Palmer :lol: I love those two together

• Members

I flove Sean & Colby :wub:

Today was boring zzzzzzzzzz Who cares about the hobillies and their bar.

JR needs to STFU, we all know KWAK and Tad are his new ma and pa

JR & Amanda :wub:

Wow there was alot of history used today, very pleasant surprise :)

• Members

Josh and Greenlee were surprisingly fun. I really hope they explore this pairing and delve into it. It was nice to have a day where Ryan and Annie weren't on.

Palmer and Adam, after all these years still got it. James Mitchell! Love him so much.

• Members

I really Hate the Amanda/jr thing. I really want Jr to be with Babe! :(

I loved the Palmer/Adam ones! They were real good and I felt like today I was getting the old All My Children back! :)

YAY for the writers. Loving everything today! great charatcer balance! :)

We got 3 vets.

Stuart,Adam,Palmer

Loves James Mitchell

he looks like he is doing well! :)

• Members

It was a good episode. My only complaint was all the Krystal propping, first from Tad telling the hobillies how smart they both are, then Adam telling Palmer how great Krystal is.

I ff'd through Jonathan/Ava.

I love Sean/Colby & JR/Amanda. It's about time AMC had some new couples worth rooting for. I liked the Josh/Greenlee scenes so far but I'm not quite on their bandwagon yet.

Palmer/Adam bickering was the highlight for me. I hope we get more of these scenes when the new headwriters take over!

• Members

I loved that Greenlee mentioned that she was stuck in taht elevator before just with worse company. She's referring to being stuck with Leo, Jake and Laura. I remember that scene and loved it

Has Greenlee been stated to be claustrophobic before or is this something new?

Please NO to Jon and Ava

I wanted JR and Amanda back when they were screwing each other. Now I just hate him and she's not a bad girl anymore so it doesnt work. Id rather they pursue her with Josh and have a triangle with Greenlee

• Members

What a great ending with JR/Amanda: love them already. Loved the lighting/directing of that scene. Seems like AMC is crawling it's way back, crawling. What's missing is a BIG dramatic and weepy story ala David/Anna/Leora, or Babyswitch (come on, Bianca slap=must see). Something involving lots of the characters so that viewers can become invested in some of these characters: Di, Aiden, Amamda: we still don't know much about them.

• Members

Colly and Sean have been growing on me ever since they got over the whole birtday disaster storyline. I really like JR and Amanda. They're one of those couples whose love comes from a form of hate that translates into pure lust. And the Greenlee/Josh storyline might be interesting. When she first came back, I wondered if they might be pairing the two of them together. Then when Hannah got sent out of town, who had been Josh's latest bed friend, I knew they were pairing Greenlee and Josh. My only problem is it reminds me a little too much of when Kendall slept with Jonathan. She slept with Ryan's brother to hurt Ryan. Now I see Greenlee sleeping with Kendall's brother to hurt Kendall.

ETA:

I think it might be back from the Michael Cambias murder trial when Greenlee fell into a mine-shaft or whatever that was. Of course, Ryan saved her and there began Rylee.

• Members

JR/Amanda/Jonathan/Ava

I think these four have the chance to become a new and hot and heavy quadrangle for the show since JR/Amanda and Jonathan/Ava are where they are going but it can all merge into a quad since I also see potential with JR/Ava and Jonathan/Amanda. Woo hoo!

Freenlee!

Let's meet the newest and hottest supercouple to ever hit AMC in a while (since Zendall)....Freenlee (Fetus and Greenlee!). Did you see on today's show how Josh was oogling Greenlee's rack and just wanting to lick her all over the place? Yep this is a new supercouple in the making and so far I am loving the chemistry and spark between them! Anyone else here see some spark between Freenlee?

• Members

Tad's been sucking on Krystal's tit ever since she came to town, so of course that fool's gonna prop her like no tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I couldn't help but notice Sean's four nipples. :blink: And how Colby kept staring at them! :lol: I kept waiting for Sean to be like, "Hey! My eyes are up HERE!"

I'm sorry but it's been a month -- and I just DON'T buy Sabine as Greenlee. I keep thinking I'm watching a new character. And, no lie, but when I see Annie and Greenlee in scenes, I keep thinking Annie's supposed to be Greenlee. Especially the other day at Fusion. With the soft curls and the GREEN OUTFIT, I kept mistaking Annie for Greenlee. I just don't buy Sabine's portrayl.

Jonathan is creepy. That's all there is to it.

JR and Amanda? I dunno. Maybe because back in '98-99, when Amanda, Junior and Jamie were kids played by Alexis Manta, Jesse McCartney and Zachary Kady, I used to think that THEY were the next generation of teens/20somethings. That Amanda would be the object of affection for both Jamie and Junior. So -- even though Jacob has the charisma of a wet match, the characters of JR/Amanda make sense to me as a couple. They "go back."

• Members

I think Amanda and J.R have potential.... I am a bit concerned Amanda is going to be wearing her "use me" dress now alot more often....... Amanda has matured so much since she came back in 2005.... it would be a shame if all that was flushed away.

But I do admit, that end scene was HOT!

Jacob though, CUT YOUR FRIGGIN HAIR!!!!

• Members

Okay, everyone, feel free to print out this post, frame it, laminate it, have shirts made, put it on a cake, WHATEVER, but you're about to witness something amazing:

I agree with R Sinclair.

Sabine Singh, try as she might, is NOT Greenlee. NOT Greenlee. Can I say it one more time? NOT Greenlee! At first, I was just taken aback by the physical differences between her and Rebecca, but now it's much much more. The endless whining, crying, and screaming over the last few weeks? Rebecca's Greenlee (the *only* Greenlee) would do the exact same thing, but the difference was, when she would do it, it wouldn't sound like whining and crying. It'd be much more snarkier, bitchier, meaner...and all around GREENLEE. I'm not sold at all on Sabine's performance, and it's not to say that she's a bad actress, because she's good, but she's just not right for the role of Greenlee Smythe duPres.

I didn't watch today's episode yet, I wasn't home at all today and I didn't tape it, but I'll check it out tomorrow on the day-behind airing. Sean/Colby-ness? Me likey. Too bad Rebecca isn't still playing Greenlee, because realGreenlee and Josh would have sizzled together, I think. notGreenlee and Josh? Grating. I don't want my boy plagued with that hot mess.

Archived