The Sarah Connor Chronicles: Discussion Thread

Toups

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really like this show, I downloaded the first episode for free on my new ipod, and I sure didn't expect such a good episode. I really like the actress that plays sarah, at first I was like she is too young to play sarah but then when I thought about the actress that played sarah in T2 they probably were about the same age. An this show is miles better than Bionic woman, a show that has gone too cheesy I blame the writers not the actors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I missed last nights eppy. I had it recorded on Tivo, but my brother-n-law wanted me to watch Deal or no Deal on NBC. Somehow, I had to cancel the recording of Sarah Connor Chronicles in order to watch Deal or No Deal. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

Season premiere tomorrow guys!! I'm pumped.

I have to admit I watched this show from the beginning and after the pilot I was not inclined to watch again even though my girl Summer Glau was in it. The pilot was awful but my squeeze convinced me to give it a chance. Well, about halfway through the season Lena Hedley toned down the butch-girl overacting and they made the best casting decision EVER by adding the character of Derek Reese. PHENOMENAL!! He added a badly needed dimension to the show that just skyrocketed its potential.

Now, I'm freaking about the possibilities for the new season!! WOO HOO!!

(and if I have to ship something...then Derek and Cameron....yeah, baby...down and dirty)

• Members

I thought the premier was really good. I wonder if the idea is that John = Samson and Cameron = Delilah. I also wonder if that T-1000 is really after Cameron and she is somehow the key to Skynet. I say that because it seemed like she could "break the rules" like the Turk, although it wasn't really clear if that's what happened or of John really fixed her.

• Members

That seems very likely to me. If I were John I think I'd ask Derek if "Full of peas and carrots" is an expression in 2027.

I wonder what is wrong with Cameron. Is her programming fried? It seems like she might have free will now. First because the creepy T-1000 was taling about computers that can go against the rules in the first episode and because of the way Cam was acting in tonight's episode.

Over all, Automatic For the People was a disappointing episode for me. I'm hoping next week is better. I need more Derek.

Archived