Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 6/4

• Members

Monday

EJ tries to call a truce with Tony DiMera; Nick tells Willow her free ride is over.

Tuesday

EJ believes Sami's food was poisoned by the DiMeras; Willow hits her head at the beach and is pronounced dead.

Wednesday

Nick is questioned regarding Willow's death; Sami and EJ hide outside the DiMera mansion, where EJ pretends to be a dying Stefano.

Thursday

Belle denies having any feelings for Philip; Nick faces a coroner's inquest into Willow's death.

Friday

Bo and Hope tell Shawn that Willow is dead; Philip gets a lead on Claire's whereabouts.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think this week sounds fantastic, actually! Especially Willow's death and the goings on at DiMansion (love that it's getting use!)

I hope they're not going the direction of PHELLE, though. The very fact that Belle has to deny having feelings for Phillip tells me that they're going to rev up the triangle, again.

• Members

Wait... isn't Stefano coming back that week? Why isn't he mentioned in the spoilers?

They must be keeping it top secret. I hope so! I hope they have a giant surprise thrown at us.

• Members

Well, there are other spoilers that say Sami and EJ come face to face with Stefano but, other then those, we know nothing. That week seems very vague other then the Willow stuff and the very little of the Sami/EJ stuff that we know about. I think they are going for the shock angle, which I like.

• Members

Tuesdya sounds like the sad episode for me. :( Does the DiMera mansion return next week or will be Wednesday be the first time we're seeing it? Either way, I'm so excited! Please, please, please give me PHELLE Hogan. With Martha and Jay in the roles, I think it could work this time. They have chemistry. I'm interested. Give me PHELLE!

Archived