DAYS Monday: 5/21

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have been saying that for years, I literally cringe when I hear her "laughing."

Tanya Boyd was great in today's episode, I love seeing her and her character on my screen. I hope she continues to be in this Dimera storyline coming up. Celeste/EJ scenes were my favorite part of the show, just slighty in front of the Bo/Steve scenes.

Why can't Steve get surgery on that eye of his, considering Phillip just got a new face and the hundreds of other unrealisitc medical things that have happened in Salem. I am tired of that dumb patch, would fans be pissed if Steve no longer had to wear a patch?

• Members

EJ's ass looks soooo good in these pants today! And he's so damn good looking at he listens to Celeste.

OOOH! Celeste just referred to how she spent the "darkest years of her life in that mansion up there." Love it.

• Members

I'm so used to seeing the patch, I don't even notice when he's wearing it.

Besides, it's a Days trademark -- Patch wearing the Patch! I like that it's something that's still around today. People channel-surfing who watched way back in the day will be much more likely to recognize him with the patch on and keep watching because of that recognition than if he didn't wear it at all.

• Members

Please, Hogan has made Samcas SO oversexed that it's sickening! I'm so tired of hearing them agree on everything just because -- insert sexual remark about either Sami or Lucas' bodies. WE GET IT!! YOU THINK EACH OTHER ARE HOT!!! YOU WANT TO SCREW THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF EACH OTHER!!!

DO I NEED to hear this EVERY DAMN DAY on MY television?!!!

Sami? Lucas?!! KEEP IT TO YOURSELVES!! I'm tired of it! We GET IT, LU! You're NOT GAY. You can POUND SAMI'S CABBAGE PATCH and give her endless pleasure!! You have a penis!! NOW SHUT UP, STOP the sex talk, and give me SOME GOTHIC SOAP OPERA, DAMMIT!!

• Members

Thanks. I really thought it was just me. But that Lucas is just a pervert now! Sami, I hope, just goes along with it.

Clearly, Hogan's experiment to give the men their dicks back, or whatever the quote was, went HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY awry! They're all perverts!!! ALL they think about it sex! Everything is justified by sex or someone's sex appeal!!!

I cannot wait for Tony to come. I just get the feeling that the show will FINALLY get dark and good again (it's okay now), but without all this disgusting sex and sexual references!!

GET A LIFE, LU!!

And Sami? Stop being his bitch! Let him know you're more than just a sex object, and so is he! You're enabling him by being amenable to something unrelated to his terms, which was his sexy body, as seen on today's episode. It's sick! This is truly the thing I MOST hate about this show right now. And I'm not saying I hate the show, I like it (I think "Passions" has finally gotten better than "Days" again, but I still like it)... Ijust think this is a HUGE fault of Hogan's.

• Members

I agree with most of what you said. I hate the way that Sami and Lucas are being written. They could've matured Sami without turning her into this goody-goody. She and Lucas are just so... ugh. They feel incestuous. Their kisses look so forced and both actors look incredibly uncomfortable when they have to do it. They should've just remained best friends, because Ali/Bryan are too much like bro/sis in real life to play Sami and Lucas romantically together. And then they've got a million and one fans telling them how hot they are and such... I think most people just root for Sami and Lucas by default, because everyone else in their age group is gone, LoL

Sami's not a pairing woman. Let her be single and causing havoc. There IS such a thing as a "mature bad girl." Look at Phyllis on Y&R -- perfect example! Why can't Sami be THAT? Ugh... why does it have to be all or nothing?

Meanwhile, I'm going to go off topic here and talk about today's flashbacks. As much as I loved the classic Bo/Steve clips, why couldn't they have used the endless opportunities of this past week to show a few classic Maison Blanche clips? They could've tossed them in at any point, but no... we had to see more of Sami and Lucas molesting one another in the backyard. Blech.

Archived