Days:New Promo clip!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sami is a major character and Ali Sweeney has been the show's savior so many times in the past. Everytime the show needs a boost it's something involving her that gets it back on track.

King is exactly right. Hope and Bo were major in all of 2006. They need to be onscreen but complaining about Sami's airtime when she is bascially getting the same treatment Hope did last year is wrong.

• Members

LoL, well seriously! I don't know if they told her to play it that way or if it was just an acting choice from Ali Sweeney, but I don't like it. She's been kidnapped, for the love of God, and they plan to cut you open and steal your half developed fetus! You should be TERRIFIED! I've seen Sami more upset over dinner parties gone wrong than she is about this.

She's just sitting on that stretcher, looking all comfortable with her hands folded over her belly. WTF?!

And what's up with Stefano needing a million and one body parts? Kidneys, stem cells... are they re-building him piece by piece or what?!

• Members

ohhh!! it looks good. i cant wait.

i LOVE sami in any storyline with the dimeras.

and as for the sami show... damn right it is. shes saved the show so many time in the past 7 years its not even funny. ali sweeney rocks and days should use hner as much as possable.

i hope sami/stefano have some scenes.

Archived