DAYS: Friday, May 18

• Members

It was a good show today.

Love seeing Maison Blanche revisited and I like the focus on the rape angle today. Finally that was addressed and the debate is over. The scenes with EJ and Sami were amazing and superb acting by both JS and AS. AS looks cute in pigtails and the overalls. It's so good having Lucas involved and knowing all now and Celeste showing up was great. Nice setup for the big story. I like how they are using her and we don't know what side she is on really. As for the stem cell thing, I am sure that the idea is to kill the child right now. I think their original intention was to wait until birth but Stefano is dying so there is no choice. As for the memories of Stefano, Days' timelines have been screwed up for years and it is also possible Stefano went back and forth. We didn't see him everyday. Who knows. It's not really a plot hole. EJ was SORASED big time so we already have to suspend disbelief and I beleive we will have to with the memories and all. It's not the worst thing and is probably one of the few re-written aspects we will have to deal with. Hogan will change some things but I don't expect him to re-write too much to facilitate the story.

I will miss Bisco but she is useless so goodbye Gabby. Her end scene with Shawn was sweet. I still hate they dropped the possible psycho angle but whatever. The Shawn/Bo/Steve stuff on the sea plane was intense. I loved Bo's face when he realized he was right about Steve and I loved the Philip/Belle stuff. Great acting again by JKJ and MM and good dialogue too. The moment where she fell in his arms was pretty hot. I am seeing good chemistry there and a possible revisiting of the Shawn/Belle/Philip triangle may be coming. I like that and how adorabke was Claire. Love that girl and loved the end with Shawn getting on board bleeding. Next week looks HUGE and Monday looks intense.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, now I'm pissed! LoL

No headstone for Kristen in this DiMera cemetary?!

I mean, I know she's not dead, but damn... they want to give off the illusion that she is! Why was she 'buried' in Salem if her family's cemetary is in N'Awlins? GRRR.

• Members

After finally finishing this week...

I have to say had I not known here that there were big changes coming, this week would be just as bad as the past 4+ months. The same characters were featured A LOT. Way too much Shelle/Phelle, and none of these characters have grown. Phillip is more like a villian rather than someone who can be related to. How can we believe that he really wants Claire when he is acting like demon to everyone else. She seems more like a posession to him rather than someone he loves. Bo's addittion to the island story was refreshing as was Steve, but why aren't people looking for him? Wasn't he in a mental institution? Did I miss the scene where they let him out?

Nick and Chelsea are cute but on way too much (not on Friday, but still), and Willow's involvement is so unecessary, especially with the character leaving. Why waste time on her, especially since many people do not want to see her!

Sami and Lucas and Maison Blanche, along with EJ's "confession" were good to watch. I hope they don't do a 360 with his character now that there will be other big bad boys in town.

• Members

I think I might be the only one who doesn't like CHELSICK! I think they're annoying and insipid. And a waste of my time because Melvin's probs going to leave when he contract is up anyway!

• Members

Naah Mike, I don't like them either!! I think they're cute and I actually agree with everyone when they say they are the next supercouple in the making, and have that weird chemistry but I don't like seeing them together at all. I don't like Nick, that is the main reason but I am definitely not doubting the couple's potential.

Archived