DAYS: Friday, May 18

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It used to happen quite often, characters had their set wardrobes. And actually as recently as just last year, when he was on, the character of Jack had those go-to white and blue collar shirts. I didn't pay enough attention to anyone else, though.

• Members

Today marks the first time I actually liked Gabby. I'm not sad the bitch is leaving, but I did like her today. :)

Go Belle! I laughed when she bit Philip and then when he complained, she told him to get a tetenus (sp?) shot! :lol:

• Members

Forget joint custody. Philip is crazy and needs serious psychiatric help before he gets to spend any more time with Claire. I can't believe in the midst of a typhoon he rips out the radio! He's acting like a three year old.

I think we're going to see a lot of rewritten history in the new Dimera story. EJ grew up at Maison Blanche before the fire? And it didn't burn to the ground? He was already in Stefano's clutches before he could walk? I thought awhile ago while at Stefano's bedside he said he'd grown up being told how evil his father was. Is Hogan rewriting his own stories now? Oh well...at least we're getting good stuff. EJ is becoming human; I can't believe he admitted raping Sami. He seems very humble all of a sudden, and I'm curious to see why. Probably because Tony is on his way to town to take over.

I loved today's episode. The mood is turning very dark and since I loved DAYS when it was gothic and mysterious, I'm very happy.

• Members

Today was great. There were only 2 stories featured, but everything flowed nicely.

First up: Maison Blanche. Sami just needs to have the amnio so that they can get this over with. Her fears of EJ being the father, and that being the reason she won't have the procedure done, will only keep EJ around longer. I'm with Lucas on this one. Lucas has to feel hurt that Sami has such little faith that he's not the father. James Scott and Alison Sweeney were amazing in their alone scenes. I would have rather seen the rape aspect of this story dragged out more than the actual paternity angle, but we got all of that in today's episode. EJ admitted that he raped Sami. I was a little shocked that he did that. I thought that his love for Sami would blind him and he woudn't think of it as rape. EJ's receiving layers. :)

Celeste mentioned Tony! I know those DAYS fans that have no idea about spoilers, their minds are starting to turn. They know something is coming, something big. Why did EJ automatically assume that the brother Celeste was talking about was Tony? Where is Benjy?

Moving onto Tinda Lao. The Shawn and Gabby scenes were bittersweet. I finally started liking Gabby, but I am glad she is leaving. It seems to be something that happens frequently. I start liking the characters whenever their exit is impending. It happened with Kyle Brandt's Philip, Patrick, Mimi, Bonnie, etc. I liked that Shawn invited Gabby to come to Salem whenever she chose to leave her "prison." I'm hoping that that never happens, but it was a nice touch.

PHELLE! PHELLE! PHELLE! PHELLE! If you haven't noticed, I want PHELLE!!! :D Jay Johnson and Martha Madison ooze hot chemistry. I started cheesing when Philip professed his love never stopped for Belle, and then the wave hit the boat, sending Belle into Philip's arms. I wanted a kiss so bad! But sadly, it didn't happen. However, I do feel that the Philip/Belle/Shawn triangle is only beginning. I can't wait until they return to Salem and start seeing how Hogan is going to write this. Oh, and once again, I WANT PHELLE!

I got chills when Steve finally revealed that he was working for EJ. The look on Bo's face when Steve said that he couldn't let Bo give the police Shawn's sworn statement, ahhh, it was awesome.

After catching the promo today, I can't wait for next week! :D

• Members

Yeah thats probably true, if for no other reason than the Elvis SORASing. And also all the back and forth with the Dimera/Brady feud. I think we're just going to have to hope that it all pays off in the most satisfactory way that is now possible.

• Members

I think EJ's admission has more to do with ingratiating himself to Sami than actual remorse. On Monday's ep, he promised to "deny untill the day (he) dies" that he raped her. The sudden change is a bit fishy.

PS: Of all shirts to reuse, they pick the one that Lucas sprayed with the fire extinguisher. Given all the nasty chemicals that come from those things, it makes no sense Elvis would keep it. :lol:

Archived