DAYS: Friday, May 18

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, the thing is, Stefano believed that Susan was Kristen in disguise. The only way he would've stolen the baby from Susan is if he found out her true identity, in which case he would've probably murdered Susan. He also would've searched every corner of the world to find Kristen, because he knows she didn't die in the pool since he had that reunion with her in the graveyard.

Sooo... that's the only logical explanation of what happened. Whenever that occured, who knows. One thing is certain, though -- EJ was never "raised" in Maison Blanche with Stefano there. I mean, sh!t, Stefano only left Salem in 2001, by which time Maison Blanche had already been burnt to a crisp for at least seven years. Even if Stefano had it re-built after 2001, EJ (in SORAS time) would've at least been in his mid-to-late teens.

• Members

That's how I saw it.

Also, I hated that Sami brought up that she traded sex to save Lucas.

If EJ really only had sex with Sami to save Stefano...Well, that would be on sick parallel.

EJ also said that after the mansion burnt down Stefano gave it to the city to turn into low income housing...

Could EJ's memories be planted?

• Members

Okay, I have a stupid question...

Celeste told EJ he needs to "get Sami's baby" because they need the stem cells to save Stefano. I could be wrong about this but don't stem cells come from either the umbilical cord, the unborn fetus, or the bone marrow of a donor? I'm trying to figure out exactly how the baby itself is going to save Stefano.

• Members

May Gabby never find the Brady Pub for all the Days Of "OUR" Lives!!!

So someone give me the backstory about the mansion??

And why are Sami and Lucas there on their honeymoon rebuilding the house, other than the hurricane victim angle?

• Members

OK! Sooo, John wanted to know about his past. So Steffy gave him puzzle pieces that, when assembled, formed a pic of Maison Blanche! So John went down there to N'Orleans. Steffy knocked him out and put him in a cell in the basement and there was all of this hay and he was chained to the wall, and it was hot. But anyway, this is where we met Celeste, Stefano's right hand woman, who was taking care of this mysterious lady.

I can't remember the timeline of things, but Marlena came to rescue John. Steffy kidnapped her too. This is when his love for Marlena became uber clear. He was obsessed with her. The girl Celeste was looking after was revealed to have the same face as Hope. Marlena seduced Stefano in order to free John, but she failed.

Kristen threw a fundraiser down there so Peter, Jen, Tony, Billie, and Bo all came down. A huge fire erupted. John made it out of the place with "Gina" (Hope). The place blew up. Tony was blinded. Bo was shocked to see his "dead" wife alive. Someone (Tony??) made it out of the place with a laptop which eventually revealed John's life story (that he was a priest!). Tony was blinded so John and Kristen carried on an affair right in front of him until they figured out John was a priest. Roman saw the tape of Mar seducing Steffy so he realized she would do ANYTHING for John so he realized he was the man Marlena loved so Roman (Wayne N.!) left the show. The place blew up and was never mentioned again.

Basically, it was the best DAYS story ever. Or one of them, at least. This all went on for like 5-7 months, I think. It was eerie and spooky and perfectly paced and acted and written amazingly!

• Members

Maison Blanche was definetly one of DAYS best stories ever!

I love that the show is bringing it back...as for the timeline..well who is to say that Steffie did not commute back and forth off screen between Salem and New Orlenas. Its a soap, anything is possible.

Either that, or EJ memories are not real in that they actually never happened. EJ is probably just another pawn....the real story about him has not yet surfaced IMO.

As for Celeste...is she or isn't she back with the DiMera's...her intentions are clearly to find Lexie, but would she sacrafice Sami and an unbord child for her daughter...looks like she would!

Celeste was always a flawed character....I am glad DAYS is now writing her in this light, or at least it appears they are.

As for the whole placenta/baby/stem cell confusion, I am willing to overlook that and just enjoy the story. Soaps, especially NBC shows, have always has their own alternate realities. LOL!

Archived