GH- Actor Out

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You have to respect his reasoning behind leaving, it was an artistic decision. Many his age would've just stayed for the steady money.

That said, too bad Days already casted Jeremy Horton, becuase I think Scott would've been good in the role and fit right into the Days teen set. Oh well . . .

Good luck to Scott on whatever he decides to do!

• Members

All I can say is WOW...I liked Scott Cliffton and I enjoyed the role of Dillon on GH, but let's face it Cliffton nor Dillon have had a lot to do in Port Charles this last year other than be a lapdog to Lulu. I wish Scott the best of luck and I do hope that either primetime or another daytime show will pick him up and utilize his talents. What would you all think of him as Casey on ATWT????

• Members

I can see Lindze (Georgie) following suit. She's had less to do this year that Scott because the guy that plays Pete was off filming a pitol so they put Georgie on ice. It's really sad because she's a good actress. It just goes to show that if you aren't one of Frons favorites (and more than likely blonde) you get the shaft.

• Members

I think the writing was on the wall for some when the cast list for Night Shift came out. Georgie, Maxie, Cooper, Logan, Lulu are all on that list. Everyone from the younger set but Dillon.

One has to respect him for knowing when it was time for him to go and that he saw how his character has changed over the past year or so. I hope he finds what he's looking for.

• Members

Not shocking since they ended the Dillion/Georgie story and that left him with being one of Lulu's stooges.

With Spinelli's increased story in the mob, Dillion's story went down.

• Members

He sounds like a class act.

But the writing was on the wall for Dillon the second GH began showcasing Spinelli in a big way. That and the fact that Dillon is a Quartermaine. Guza must hate the Qs -- he seems to kill one off every other Sweeps.

Archived