AMC: Monday, May 14th

• Members

Wedding Crashers Ryan

Surprise surprise! Ryan is still married to one of the biggest b1tches to ever hit Pine Valley and well maybe she has come back to take the HIGH HO out of Pine Valley to get electro shock therapy and look at Nurse Ratched like she is an incarnation of Rebecca Romijn Stamos on steroids! Yep that can do a lot to you but the details now are that Meanlee forgot to file the divorce papers (she even knows how to do that? The woman is stupid after all but she married a stupid idiot so put two and two together) and the Dyanmite Kiddo and Green Butterfly are still married. But then again you look at them right now and they can walk alike, count stars alike, recite Liz Taylor's ex husbands alike, eat alike, and drive alike so who knows they might reconcile therefore leaving Annie Fanny to go shag a homeless man with a beer gut who smells like fish poop and then she becomes lonely and whatever and by that time St. Ryan is through with the Green Butterfly and comes to save the day for Annie! For once now I am actually siding with Ryan since Greenlee, being a woman with no class, has to make a grand entrance in having her ex arrested in front of Ryan's daughter. Sheesh I wonder what kind of nighmares Emma will have now...like Ryan getting squashed by a stoned on crack elephant named BorgHoLoserificAssGoblin...a lot is possible! But actually Ryan is right to be mad at Greenlee and for some reason I was feeling for him today. But do not expect that to last long :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Greenlee is so stupid

So on the previews she announces to Annie that she is Mrs. Ryan Lavery....not for long you dumb bimbo! The marriage ended a long time ago and honestly it was not that great since you two sucked of boredom and made even insomniacs get a nice dose of sleep. So how clueless is the woman? She needs to get over herself and realize that Ryan has moved on and to also move on from the past. Yes Ryan was a jerk to her but it will damage Greenlee even more to hand on to the pain...but still she is coming off as some loser by announcing she is Ryan's wife as if that is something to be proud of...Ryan is not worth the price of a cheap condom, let alone marriage. Greenlee can leave town again for all I care

• Members

Today's show didn't really entertain me all that.

I feel sad for Annie. I don't hate the character, I would just like to see her with a little more of a backbone.

I love how Greenlee has forgotten about Leo...it is just great. Great great great <_<

• Members

I agree that NotGreenlee is just pathetic, but Ryan is coming across as an !@#$%^&*] again, imo.

Still not caring about Annie, either.

I would like to see JR/Amanda, too. It would give them both something different to play at the very least.

• Members

Angie - I'm Andy :)

Ok, just saw Monday's show:

I love how we're getting more Amanda screentime! She might just be in the top 10 for May episode counts. I can definitely see the writer's getting JR/Amanda back in scenes together - as Jamie and Babe have had more scenes together too (which could coincide with the Alexa/Justin rumors of leaving AMC). Speaking of Babe - she was gone again today! This might just be the first month she isn't on top. As for Jamie, I was happy he apologized to JR - and especially happy that he mentioned it was probably a little too late, but still wanted to apologize nonetheless. This is definitely the work of a new writer influence at hand (righting all McT's wrongs). I was just a little upset with JR's reaction and dismissal of the overall apology.

I really love the friendship of Julia/Di/Annie. With Sydney being pregnant, they could easily be lazy and just not write for her, but she's been in most of the wedding storyline - and I love how we're getting scenes of these 3 together. It just validates their friendships a little more. As for Annie, I really feel bad for her. The love scene between Ryan and Annie close to the end was pretty hot - and I loved the direction for the scenes - but most of all, I really enjoyed the music.

As for Greenlee - I was really happy that the writers had more Jack/Greenlee scenes over Rylee scenes. Jack and Greenlee needed scenes like this to validate their contrived daughter/father relationship. It was important to have Jack listen to her - even though she was being a fake whiney Greenlee, and not the Greenlee we all knew and loved. Sabine's Greenlee still has potential - I've seen the old Greenlee a few times here and there, but it's not enough for me to really embrace her Greens yet.

Levin did a great job as Ava/Lily today. The differences in her characters was more distinct. As long as she can keep it up, I'll enjoy the storyline.

Jonathan, aka YIB (which I LOVE ;)), needs to just STFU and die. I'm tired of his crap everyday.

Finally - the direction of today's show had Casey's name written all over it. I don't even have to watch the credits and I know when he's directing. His 'personal touches' were all over the show today.

• Members

there was a small glimpse of it in the previews, but just wait till you see Tues' show. Sabine was soooo Greenlee, full on bitch and all. I loved her and she compeltely won me over. That was the old Greenlee there and not the pathetic love obsessed teeny bopper from the past few weeks

• Members

Hi! I'm R SinPoloma! I'm here to chide you on the fact that you dare say you noticed Casey Childs' personal touches. IMPOSSIBLE! No such thing! I love Casey Childs so much that I will make you feel like crap for even DARING to say he has personal touches -- even though at the same time, it's those same personal touches that make me sing his praises. But the hypocrite in me only acknowledges the fact that his personal touches are strong and obvious when people sing his praises! But when people scream his critiques, his personal touches are barely noticable! Only in the heads of those people who are psychotically bent on slandering him. Now, let me go and over extend myself after being a royal bitch to you, post a fake script cover with no AIR and VTR dates naming the people I want to be head writers -- edit it, and then disappear for the next month and a half!

Whew! That was fun. Sorry, I just had to get that out when I saw "personal touches." It reminded me on how someone reprimanded me for saying the same thing about Agenda L. Beall. You know. The writer whose personal touch is so fabulous that everybody wants her as head writer... yet, she conveniently doesn't have any personal touch AT ALL when it comes to someone criticizing her breakdowns, because it's impossible to identify a specific writer's touch.

Then why do you want that woman to be a damned head writer if she can't even constuct an episode with her wonderful Amanda L. Beall touch?

I'm sorry. It's 3:39 in the morning, I've been doing paper work all night trying to meet a deadline and I'm wired on caffeine -- which only exacerbates my Amanda L. Beall hate. Ugh! And how pretentious can she get with her precious little "L."

Edited To Add: I totally agree with you on Casey Childs. I saw every single "personal touch" you saw, boo!

• Members

I'm a simple gal because yesterday's eppy turned me on simply by having Adam, Hannah and Zach in the same scene.

What I really loved about Hannah being in the scene was how humble (but not inferior) she was with Adam. She felt privileged to meet him, but she was not salivating at the mere sight of him. I honestly enjoyed that and look forward to more.

All I want from Greens is for her to stick it to that no good deceitful b!tch, KenDOLL. And if anyone believes that Greens was not betrayed by the stick, you are not being honest with yourself. Kendall did NOT...I repeat...did NOT...have Ryan's baby for Greens. She did it for herself! Piece of trash that she is. Ken was not going to let anyone have Ryan's child but herself - Annie is just some contrived mess that McTrash could not help but write. I give that no credence because that kid (can't think of her name) should have been Dixie and Tad's... Don't disappappoint me Greens! It is time for Ken to be handled - and not with care!

MORE ZACH, HANNAH AND ADAM.... MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANDREA

Archived