GH: Friday

• Members

First, maybe I read the artical wrong, but Ameile was only being tempCast by that other lady? This one's back now? Either way, I can't stand her.

The show is just boring lately. Craig/Jerry this, or Craig/Jerry that. Enough already. I like the actor, but the storyline has got to end already!

I don't like this other new girl Kate Howard either, ugh, GH, GH, GH, c'mon.....are they trying to NOT get nominated for best drama series again next year?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There was some movement in terms of Sam learning the truth and Carly figuring out who Jerry was. The Nem/Scrubs plot point remains at a boring standstill.

I could've done without the Jerry/Jax scenes. It's hard for me to believe that ice cold Jerry has this human ide. Beyond his soft spot for Alexis, it's just jarring to see him in a family setting.

Spinelli needs to get his head out of Jason's ass as if his turds were gold. Granted, a father should have a relationship with their child, but Jason made his choice.

• Members

Ya, I guess, just a little movement, but not enough, LoL, I still love the show and it's got some strong points. And ITA about the Jerry thing, just so hard, after seeing what he did last Feb.

LMAO about Spinelli, as much as I like the guy, I couldn't agree with you more~

Thanks for that. ITA!

• Members

I really liked the Friday ending! Most of the episode was a kinda boring, but the ending was great!

Sam finds out the truth, Carly learns that Mr. Craig is actually Jerry Jacks! Great stuff! Can't wait for Monday!

Oh, and I was soooo happy to see the old Amelia back! I like her so much more than the temp one! And I had no idea she was a temp, so this was a nice surprise for me! :)

Now I hope GH switches into higher gear with these secrets being exposed! They still have two weeks of sweeps left!

• Members

The Craig is Jerry story is stoopid and contrived - hate it.

Enjoying Sonny and Kate. And I HATE Sonny. But Kate makes him likeable for once.

Hated the temp Amelia, glad to see the old Amelia returned.

Love Dianne, Sonny's attorney. She's grown on me.

I can't wait till Sam gets hers. I hope she chokes on the truth about the baby's paternity. Bwhahahaha!

I'm tired of Ric only being used as a the "pot stirrer" - he needs a story dammit!

Cooper looks mighty fine in his police uniform! I'm a sucker for a man in uniform and Coop-er fills his out very nicely!

Not much going on right now that keeps me interested on GH, but .... DAYS was fantastic this week! ;)

• Members

Spinelli and Lulu arguing over the baby is annoying. They need to leave ASAP

Im so glad the old Amelia is back. I really prefer her

This Craig/Jerry stuff is just stupid. Guza keeps trying to stretch this story out even though it makes NO sense. Emily is a terrorist bc she spent time with Sonny? Okay. I had to laugh at the 2 couples spell it out to the audience why they have to go along with Craig, even though like I said, it still makes no sense. Guza is on crack

Oh and this is from yesterday's show. How fitting

oprahmothersdaytd9.jpg

• Members

finally sam knows.. now i want to see Lucky find out.. i want him soooo PO'ed like never before and it would be a great moment for him to drop the nice guy routine and change his character for the better.

• Members

ive actually liked it a lot recently.

the newm/scrubs stuff foes need to move along.

im really likin craig as jerry. even if it was last minute.

the jason/liz/baby stuff was everything a laison fan could ask for, IMHO. and its about damn time. i also like luilu and spin being in this story, but not as much as they are.

and where has Maxxie/Coop been? by far the best gh couple.

also im kinda into sonny & the new girl from his past.

Archived